Player X vs Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lock in Rohan. Far better Job security than the other 3 mentioned. I'm expecting Rohan to play every game, even if he doesn't set the world on the fire he should appreciate nicely.

Gunston or Pavlich?

Agree with Rohan.

Not sold on Gunston or Pavlich but without doing the research I think Gunston did much better without Buddy in the side. So Gunston.

Thoughts on
Pendles + Swallow + Langdon vs McVeigh + Fyfe/Cotchin + Georgiou
OR
Pendles + Swallow vs McVeigh + Deledio

Have the first option of both. Side looks better with Pendles in it but think his price may fall and maybe pick him up later.

not Walters, its out of those two... and I'm having difficulty with that decision myself

just gotta fill 2 spots to have my team set...which combo is better?

Parker & T Mitchell
Parker & Roughy
or T Mitchell and Roughy

not Walters, its out of those two... and I'm having difficulty with that decision myself

Parker & T Mitchell
Parker & Roughy
or T Mitchell and Roughy

I've just decided to go with both Parker & T Mitchell. They are both star midfielders in the making and both available as forwards in a bonus. Roughy a bit more inconsistent being a key forward and may get more attention this year with no Buddy. Parker and Mitchell it is!

C. Dixon Vs Cloke

Dixon - cheaper and adds Ruck security for Sandi but more time deep forward = less points
Cloke - proven sc scorer with white to draw a decent defender, no ruck security..

Pleeassee help, I'm done after this!! haha

Parker & T Mitchell
Parker & Roughy
or T Mitchell and Roughy

#3. Roughy scored considerably better without Buddy last year, IIRC. Tmitch/Parker is a toss-up, I have Tmitch.

--------

McVeigh + $90k vs Hurn +$190k? I think McVeigh will drop and Hurn will rise, and I also anticipate having to replace HMac before too long, esp with no non-rookie Rick cover. :confused:

ed: Bump for my old Webster vs Sutcliffe too...

I'd go Dixon for the Sandi cover

Hanley, Caddy, Higgins and Mcdonough

OR

Adcock/Hurn/Houli, Higgins, B.Kennedy and McDonough.

Thompson vs Hanley in the back?

Thompson seems to be the more consistent performer, but I thought I'd get your input aswell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#3. Roughy scored considerably better without Buddy last year, IIRC. Tmitch/Parker is a toss-up, I have Tmitch.

--------

McVeigh + $90k vs Hurn +$190k? I think McVeigh will drop and Hurn will rise, and I also anticipate having to replace HMac before too long, esp with no non-rookie Rick cover. :confused:
meveigh 90k even if mcveigh drops u save a trade

--------

Roughead played 3 games without Buddy last season for returns of 130, 69, 113. (Av. 104). Small sample size though. Probably worth noting opponents were Port, Dogs and Saints. I still think Mitchell & Parker is the best option, less spend as well.

Mcveigh > Hurn, not convinced Hurn will score that well, got tagged alot last season. HMac is a very risky pick, will be eased into at the start of the season with Dawson Simpson the #1 Ruck.

Thompson vs Hanley in the back?

Thompson seems to be the more consistent performer, but I thought I'd get your input aswell.
I'd go Hanley, looks like he's just going to get better and better.

Still can't decide on my ruck between Ryder, Mumford, Dixon and maybe Jacobs? Thought?

I'd go Hanley, looks like he's just going to get better and better.

Still can't decide on my ruck between Ryder, Mumford, Dixon and maybe Jacobs? Thought?

Ryder will score well early but TBC is expected back round 4 or 5? Mumford/Dixon injury worries and Jacobs I just don't rate.

Would probably go Mumford as he'll be shouldering the load for the GWS.

Pyke v Lobbe?

meveigh 90k even if mcveigh drops u save a trade
Roughead played 3 games without Buddy last season for returns of 130, 69, 113. (Av. 104). Small sample size though. Probably worth noting opponents were Port, Dogs and Saints. I still think Mitchell & Parker is the best option, less spend as well.

Mcveigh > Hurn, not convinced Hurn will score that well, got tagged alot last season. HMac is a very risky pick, will be eased into at the start of the season with Dawson Simpson the #1 Ruck.

Thanks gents, always a pleasure to be shut down. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back