Player X vs Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swan

Mitchell

Gunston vs forward in that price range have $16,000 to work with

Pavlich.

Higgins F6 and Tyson M5 vs McDonagh (sp?) F7 (Rohan F6) and MaCrae/Thomas (M5)

Either Gunston or Pav.

Harvey and Mcdonuts vs Wingard and Mcdonuts vs Parker and Higgins.

I like Parker and Higgins the most out of that lot, then Harvey and McDonuts.

Got Kennedy in my side and now wondering if I should trade him to Matthew McDonough? I was convinced Buckley would be past using Kennedy as the perennial sub and he could rack up some decent scores before being upgraded but now I'm feeling this is gonna be a recurring theme and may as well save the dollars. Too knee jerk?

Dusty + Michie or Pav + Thomas
Safty v Risk + reward. Have you taken many other risks in the team?

Pendles + Rohan or NDS + Caddy?
PS form: 176 v 186 (202 v 215 over 100mins)

Also thinking it's to 1 keeper v potential 2. NDS usually 115+ and Caddy averaged ~80 in unsubbed games last season but will have more influence this season, good PS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Safty v Risk + reward. Have you taken many other risks in the team?

Pendles + Rohan or NDS + Caddy?
PS form: 176 v 186 (202 v 215 over 100mins)

NDS usually 115+ and Caddy averaged ~80 in unsubbed games last season

Pendles and Rohan
Pendles is a super premium who will pretty much net you a minimum of 100 each week (on a bad day) and Rohan should make some money for you too...

Webster vs Sutcliffe

Pendles and Rohan
Pendles is a super premium who will pretty much net you a minimum of 100 each week (on a bad day) and Rohan should make some money for you too...

Webster vs Sutcliffe
Webster, got a much more important roll this season, and will see plenty of it back there.

....but I got a ballsy 3rd option for you, Brodie Martin? Cracker PS, priced at 175k, fantastic JS.

Webster, got a much more important roll this season, and will see plenty of it back there.

....but I got a ballsy 3rd option for you, Brodie Martin? Cracker PS, priced at 175k, fantastic JS.

Don't know how fantastic the JS would be, given they are a chance to get a couple of guys back reasonably early and the rest will filter in. He is an interesting option though, could be a bargain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back