Player X vs Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay cheers, was thinking the same. Also allows me to bring in a Ellard/M.Thomas if one rookie mid fails.

So then my final decision is;

D.Tyson & L.Dahlhaus

OR

J.Macrae & J.Caddy

I'm leaning towards Tyson/Dahlhaus due to above Ellard/Thomas option and also suspect on Caddy's SC ability
tough call - macrae has had the big pre-season & caddy like to be given many opps this year. these two for mine

for me, need to decide between;
rockcliff & cox
vs
libba & nicnat/mcevoy

tough call - macrae has had the big pre-season & caddy like to be given many opps this year. these two for mine

for me, need to decide between;
rockcliff & cox
vs
libba & nicnat/mcevoy

Hmm I'd go Libba over Rocky given I reckon he will score more in the opening 6 odd weeks . Therefore prob BigBoy over NicNat due injury concern unless you have DPP cover like Hale in the Fwds. Just my 2c

Hmm I'd go Libba over Rocky given I reckon he will score more in the opening 6 odd weeks . Therefore prob BigBoy over NicNat due injury concern unless you have DPP cover like Hale in the Fwds. Just my 2c
cheers.
yeah do have hale as cover actually, more so for sandi relief. given cox's proven durability, am now leaning to libba & cox

cheers.
yeah do have hale as cover actually, more so for sandi relief. given cox's proven durability, am now leaning to libba & cox

Can't complain with a Cox/Sandi double when able to swing Hale in there (through Thurlow I'm guessing) . Libba is going to have a top year I think

Can't complain with a Cox/Sandi double when able to swing Hale in there (through Thurlow I'm guessing) . Libba is going to have a top year I think
yeah most likely via Thurlow, or possibly B.Brown from Nth, now that Thurlow doesnt seem to be in the mix with you guys
good luck for the season ahead

J.Frawley (364k) or C.Guthrie (312k) or J.Webster (240k)

I think the risk with Frawley could pay off with Roos' game plan and am improved Melbourne side, but I'm still not 100% sure.

J.Frawley (364k) or C.Guthrie (312k) or J.Webster (240k)

I think the risk with Frawley could pay off with Roos' game plan and am improved Melbourne side, but I'm still not 100% sure.
webster - suspect the output won't be that different, but the 124k saved could come in very handy elsewhere

Throw Tyson/Leuy in there as option 3 ;)
tyson/leuy just - leuy the most likely to not require an upgrade of all players in the different combinations listed. 70k you'd save with ryder would be useful but concerned about ryder's output when TBC returns

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tyson/leuy just - leuy the most likely to not require an upgrade of all players in the different combinations listed. 70k you'd save with ryder would be useful but concerned about ryder's output when TBC returns

Yep that's what I'm thinking, slowly getting it all finalised, thanks

how about;
webster vs b.martin?
&
robertson vs gleeson?

B.Martin, better side, bit cheaper and looked solid over nab avg. 76. Not convinced Webster will score that well.

I'd wait on sides for this one, not confident on either of these guy's JS, but I'd have Gleeson just in front.

Hopefully this next one will lock my side down!

J.Frawley & L. Dahhaus & W.Minson

OR

P.Hanley & J.Caddy & D.Cox

B.Martin, better side, bit cheaper and looked solid over nab avg. 76. Not convinced Webster will score that well.

I'd wait on sides for this one, not confident on either of these guy's JS, but I'd have Gleeson just in front.

Hopefully this next one will lock my side down!

J.Frawley & L. Dahhaus & W.Minson

OR

P.Hanley & J.Caddy & D.Cox
Third option pretty easily. Dahlhaus>Caddy but not by much, Minson>Cox but also not by much (plus Minson may be a bit underdone/injured), BUT Hanley>>>>>Frawley.

Ok, who wants to rank these 4 popular mid-rooks in order: Michie, Ellis, Dunstan, Aish. GO!
There's no way anyone here can do that with any certainty. It's guesswork. It's worth pointing out, though, that Ellis isn't a rookie and has played 80 games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back