Player X vs Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Libba, mainly due to the bye factor. You can't have four premiums (and that's only in the midfield) missing one week.

I've had most of my team set for the last two weeks, the only one I can't decide on is Hodge vs Hibberd. Already have a pretty consistent back line (Mitchell, Simpson, Enright) so I'm thinking that Hodge might be the go.

Or I could to Rohan>Impy and get McViegh..

Isn't Hibberd injured for the start? Haven't heard much since the NAB cup being subbed out with a hamstring problem. Hodge would bring the round 9 bye into consideration considering you already have Mitchell and Simpson. I think Hodge could get off to a quicker start than Hibberd considering draw and health so I'd be inclined to take Hodge which depending on bye structure may not be such a big problem.

Hanley should also be considered as I think his ceiling could be higher then Hodge and Hibberd with a more midfield time and with a round 10 bye will not cause a problem as with Hodge

I've had most of my team set for the last two weeks, the only one I can't decide on is Hodge vs Hibberd. Already have a pretty consistent back line (Mitchell, Simpson, Enright) so I'm thinking that Hodge might be the go.

I'd go Hodge over Hibberd. If you went Rohan>Impey, would one of Lloyd/JKH/Impey be your F6? I would be tempted to downgrade Rohan and go McVeigh in that case.

Rockliff vs Watson?
I had Rockliff as he killed it last year for the few games that he played midfield and his awesome nab cup performances but am re considering after he spent a lot of time forward in their game against Sydney, meanwhile Watson tore it up in midfield and looks back to his best and has never let me down in the past 3 or 4 years.

I'd go Hodge over Hibberd. If you went Rohan>Impey, would one of Lloyd/JKH/Impey be your F6? I would be tempted to downgrade Rohan and go McVeigh in that case.
If I went Rohan>Impey it would mean McDonough (or any rookie under 160k) comes of the bench, leaving Impey and JKH as my two bench players.

D5 Suckling D7 Martin F3 Walters + 27k

or

D5 Swallow D8 Georgio F3 Zorko
I'd defiantly go option one, much more scoring potential I reckon. Especially with Walters.

If I went Rohan>Impey it would mean McDonough (or any rookie under 160k) comes of the bench, leaving Impey and JKH as my two bench players.
In that case I'd definitely downgrade Rohan and get McVeigh. Rohan will probably score the same as the other rookies, McVeigh will be better than Hodge.

Ryder and McVeigh I reckon.

Hibberd a wait and see due to his injury, and Hanley (while he does have a huge ceiling) could see a lot more tags this year. McVeigh 140 first up vs GWS!

I'm seconding the Rockliff vs Watson one, just can't bloody decide!

Also Sloane vs Libba... For some reason i'm not 100% sold on Libba and Sloane is my love child, but Lib would suit my bye structure better. hmm.

The
Ryder and McVeigh I reckon.

Hibberd a wait and see due to his injury, and Hanley (while he does have a huge ceiling) could see a lot more tags this year. McVeigh 140 first up vs GWS!

I'm seconding the Rockliff vs Watson one, just can't bloody decide!

Also Sloane vs Libba... For some reason i'm not 100% sold on Libba and Sloane is my love child, but Lib would suit my bye structure better. hmm.
Rockliff vs Watson is a bloody killer. Both guns, just need to know whether Rockliff plays midfield all year, probably what will make my decision. But then again, Watson is a bloody superstar....hmm decisions....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright, Shiels vs Macrae vs Savage
Shiels>Macrae>Savage.

Unsure if Macrae's role will change when Griffin returns. Savage like most of the Saints is going to struggle for consistency. Shiels biggest let down is that he is a pretty poor set shot at goal, expecting a big year from him with a change in roles.

Highly likely none of them will end up keepers.

Libba, mainly due to the bye factor. You can't have four premiums (and that's only in the midfield) missing one week.

Are you going with the 4 or 5 midfield premo setup Crossy?

Are you going with the 4 or 5 midfield premo setup Crossy?
Four premo's including Beams. Just too much value in the midfield rookies. Blokes like Ellis, Tyson, Polec I'd all back to average 80+ at least. Can't see any sub 200k players doing that in other positions besides McDonald.

aish worth is price?? or is dom tyson betta for a lil extra?

also

pick 2 out of

l taylor bris
j impey port
n robertson bris

Ok, last thing and then I'm pretty sure my team is sorted.

Aish + Webster

vs

Tyson + Brodie Martin

I'm thinking the 1st option, but just keep thinking Tyson is going to gun it this year.

aish worth is price?? or is dom tyson betta for a lil extra?

also

pick 2 out of

l taylor bris
j impey port
n robertson bris
Impey and Robertson for the 2, Taylor's injured.

As for your first question, I have the same problem!

Ok, last thing and then I'm pretty sure my team is sorted.

Aish + Webster

vs

Tyson + Brodie Martin

I'm thinking the 1st option, but just keep thinking Tyson is going to gun it this year.
I also think option 1, but I am currently thinking about downgrading Murphy to Tyson to free up cash.

Gunston vs Walters vs Parker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back