Player X vs Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think Pyke may average more than McEvoy this this season. Pyke will be the main man down at Sydney this year. McEvoy won't ruck anymore than 70-75% game time, where as Pyke will be around 85-90%.
Luey is a gun, but too expensive at present, Brisbane aren't too flash either.

Which 3 out of these ruckmen for R1?

Trying to find value for money. LOL!

Pike
Lobbe
Jacobs :eek:

I hear Jacobs fitness is alot better this year than last year and could go back to 101 average which he had in 2012.

I never owned Jacobs last year so wasn't one of the ones that got burnt by him. :D:thumbsu:

Which 3 out of these ruckmen for R1?

Trying to find value for money. LOL!

Pike
Lobbe
Jacobs :eek:

I hear Jacobs fitness is alot better this year than last year and could go back to 101 average which he had in 2012.

I never owned Jacobs last year so wasn't one of the ones that got burnt by him. :D:thumbsu:
Pyke>Lobbe>Jacobs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta be smurf for his price and his capacity to average 110+.
I'd go Fyfe I just don't trust Murph to deal with the inevitable tag.

Cheers

its now MMurphy v Aish v Ziebell v Fyfe v Cotchin (rd8 bye a massive negative for me tho)

F6?? Why not Rohan and use the cash elsewhere then :)

IMO Leuy is very cheap. I reckon he'd be around 580-600 if he didn't have an injury interrupted preseason last year. People say West will affect him but can't see him rucking less than 75%
If he's rucking 75% min, it makes no sense to play West. But it seems as though they will play him come Rd 1, so I would think to justify picking him he will have to spend more than 25% in the ruck. That being said, it's quite possible that Luey may drop in price early. At least until they realise how useless West is, drop him, and use the goal umpires hat to relieve Luey in the ruck for 5 mins a quarter. I think the hat will outscore West too

MMurphy v Fyfe

Fyfe is Freo's midfield and around the ground x factor - yes he clangers more than most but he is basically like Dane Swan to Collingwood except minus Pendlebury as Freo have no one like him.

Murphy is a hard slogging consistent midfielder but cannot handle a hard tag which he will cop more and more of until Gibbs steps up

Fyfe is Freo's midfield and around the ground x factor - yes he clangers more than most but he is basically like Dane Swan to Collingwood except minus Pendlebury as Freo have no one like him.

Murphy is a hard slogging consistent midfielder but cannot handle a hard tag which he will cop more and more of until Gibbs steps up

He's not Dane Swan's arseh*le. Freo have a few midfielders as good as him but he has the best upside. To say he's their midfield though is just plain wrong.

Dangerfield, Impey and McD
Vs
Petrie, Higgins and Langford

Alternatively keep McD..

Dangerfield, Impey
Vs
Parker, Higgins

Feel you need McDonald for sure. So in that case I'd probably go Parker (90) and Higgins (80) as it sounds safer than Dangerfield (110) and Impey (60). But obviously also a risk not getting Danger...

Pendlebury and Impey vs Selwood/Johnson and Rohan?

Feel you need McDonald for sure. So in that case I'd probably go Parker (90) and Higgins (80) as it sounds safer than Dangerfield (110) and Impey (60). But obviously also a risk not getting Danger...

Pendlebury and Impey vs Selwood/Johnson and Rohan?
I'd go Pendles + Impey I don't think Rohan is going to be scoring much better than Impey and they're both vest risks. Pendles is just so consistent he's always one of my first picked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back