Player X vs Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Libba. Fyfe will get rested at the back end. Rockliff solid.

Enright vs Hibberd vs Harry Taylor vs K Simpson (have Mitchell, Hanley, Swallow, Suckling, Lmac)
Enright or Simpson. Depending on how your treating the byes etc

also malceski v birchell v enright can only have 2!!?!?! please help me!!
Enright looks as good as he ever has .... Probably the most honest back men you will find..... Birch hates the attention and Maleceski will give you a biggie every now and then, will he give you the consistent scores each week.... Jimmy all day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

J.Kelly vs J.Aish?

Kelly seems to be very underappreciated. Is it just his price putting people off? There hasn't been a lot of hype around him at all over summer. Perhaps how other high draft picks have performed in Yr 1 at GWS? Thinking Whitfield and Cornholeo. Puzzling

Kelly seems to be very underappreciated. Is it just his price putting people off? There hasn't been a lot of hype around him at all over summer. Perhaps how other high draft picks have performed in Yr 1 at GWS? Thinking Whitfield and Cornholeo. Puzzling
Kelly's pre season scores are what has me keen (at only 69% of game time off the top of my head) he average around 100 in his 2 games. Whitfield and Coniglio were only getting 60-70 in their 1st pre season from memory (correct me if I'm wrong). People say the price tag is too high but if he plays most weeks early, I believe he could go as well or even better then Tyson who is priced higher. I'm thinking of taking a punt on him in hopes that Leon Cameron is looking to settle the team a bit more and won't see the 6 changes a week like under Sheedy. Will wait for teams to be named of course

Hurn vs D.Swallow & $43k

Swallow could pull decent numbers with a year in the midfield but there is a lot of competition at the Suns. Hurn can have big games from just a few touches but is susceptible to tags and injury. Hurn the proven performer and under priced so I'd lean towards him but Swallow could easily go boom and pay off big time. I kinda hope he doesn't though, I had him in for most of the pre season but have decided to go for someone pricier.

N. Riewoldt vs J. Roughhead? Not worried about poor delivery from the Saints mids or ageing. Riewoldt is a work horse and will get up the ground and is usually good for a couple of goals a game. Probably won't be a great deal of difference between their final scoring but is Riewoldt worth the extra cash? Roughhead is in the best team in the land and capable of HUGE games but I'm wondering if now that he'll probably spend all his time solely up forward will the divide between his big games and bad games become larger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back