Player X vs Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't really mean anything more. I remember at least 4 times clearly in my mind where a player named on the ground started as the sub for the Dogs.
Yeah thats why we have the rolling lockout, Im just issuing that these guys will play, sub is the next issue.

Libba or Cotchin? Can not decide.
Liberatore could absolutely explode and average 115+, while Cotchin could average 120+ , but never got going last year, and got injured in the practice match. Cotchin more reliable but Libba in better form and won't get tagged as Cotchin will. serious decisions....

Liberatore could absolutely explode and average 115+, while Cotchin could average 120+ , but never got going last year, and got injured in the practice match. Cotchin more reliable but Libba in better form and won't get tagged as Cotchin will. serious decisions....
Do you have Ablett Pendles & Beams? fit it with your buy structure

I'd go libba purely because cotch might have a niggle from the last practice game and it might take time to overcome

Lemmens & 60k vs Aish

Lemmens scoring ability a question and his JS.
don't get lemmens, everyone jumps on unheard of rookies because they play round 1 (e.g. Kommer last year) when its better to wait for the obvious choice (many people took out Crouch and replaced him with Kommer due to rd 1 selections. Crouch then played round 2 and average 87 while kommer averaged 50)

don't get lemmens, everyone jumps on unheard of rookies because they play round 1 (e.g. Kommer last year) when its better to wait for the obvious choice (many people took out Crouch and replaced him with Kommer due to rd 1 selections. Crouch then played round 2 and average 87 while kommer averaged 50)
I have Aish.

Webster & Rohan vs Higgins & Laider/Cameron/Other and name (have McD, Langdon and Langford)

I'd go libba purely because cotch might have a niggle from the last practice game and it might take time to overcome

his calf seems to be an ongoing annoyance. I'd almost go Libba anyway.

Lamb v BKennedy v Menzel v other forward under 250k? (I've got Lamb)

Cunningham or Robertson? I had Cunningham, but looks set to play as sub round 1, just wonder if he will play there for most of the year....

Libba.
cotchin v fyfe

dom tyson v michie v aish ?

birchell v simpson
Cotchin, Michie and Simpson. Fyfe the clanger king, Tyson too much cash while Aish is still small-ish. Birchall racks up too many cheapies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kelly's pre season scores are what has me keen (at only 69% of game time off the top of my head) he average around 100 in his 2 games. Whitfield and Coniglio were only getting 60-70 in their 1st pre season from memory (correct me if I'm wrong). People say the price tag is too high but if he plays most weeks early, I believe he could go as well or even better then Tyson who is priced higher. I'm thinking of taking a punt on him in hopes that Leon Cameron is looking to settle the team a bit more and won't see the 6 changes a week like under Sheedy. Will wait for teams to be named of course
He's certainly impressive, huge wraps as a junior. Not sure why he isn't in more teams

Watson, Wingard, Roughead

Or

Libba, NRoo and which one of Wingard or Roughead? o_O
Watson, NRoo and Roughead. I don't want your excuses, make it happen :D

But out of those two options, I'd go Libba, NRoo, Roughead. Wingard isn't that good an option for mine, think he might have a bit of a down year.

Watson, NRoo and Roughead. I don't want your excuses, make it happen :D

But out of those two options, I'd go Libba, NRoo, Roughead. Wingard isn't that good an option for mine, think he might have a bit of a down year.

Only way I can make it happen is by going with 2 bottom price rucks at R3 and R4.

Might be worth doing as I don't think there are any cheap rucks that will play anyways.

Best chances are Thurlow and Currie but even if they play they will either only get 4-5 games or score like crap by getting 40's. :rainbow:

Hurn & Webster (Remaining Salary $3,000) vs Enright/Hurn & Laidler (Remaining Salary $47,200 with Enright, $82,000)

Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back