PS5 Playstation 5 - Articles, accessories and everything else

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty chuffed with myself for having the idea to download the trial of wwe 2k24 last night. Just had to redeem it through plus and no need to battle through the slow servers downloading it tonight. Now I can enjoy my night with some good ol wrasslin

Saving for Silent Hill 2. According to reviews it is a worthy remake, and probably a necessary one too considering the original is a fairly clunky.
As a jb perk member I got a $10 voucher from my Birthday think i'll use it for Silent Hill 2

Also have a 50% trade voucher from EB don't have anything to trade in towards

As a jb perk member I got a $10 voucher from my Birthday think i'll use it for Silent Hill 2

Also have a 50% trade voucher from EB don't have anything to trade in towards
I got an email about that $10 thing too but I don’t know how long it lasts, my birthday was months ago.

I have a JB voucher but I might use that on Black Ops instead and get Silent Hill around Christmas, I have too many games in my backlog atm.

Saving for Silent Hill 2. According to reviews it is a worthy remake, and probably a necessary one too considering the original is fairly clunky.
I haven’t played a SH game, but I might eventually buy the remake. Looks like something worth playing.

Remove this Banner Ad

PS5 Playstation 5 - Articles, accessories and everything else

Remove this Banner Ad

Back