Opinion Politically Correct Madness

Remove this Banner Ad

They (the authorities) would rather kneel to islam and not be seen as racist than protect their jewish communities from violent islamic hate mobs. The army should be called in on these people. Its the very definition of politically correct madness that will have a very tragic ending

By protecting and supporting this violent doomsday cult the Left have completely destroyed England. Nothing short of a civil war can save England now (and possibly other western countries).

Blair said he would change England forever. He did exactly what he said he would do.

By protecting and supporting this violent doomsday cult the Left have completely destroyed England. Nothing short of a civil war can save England now.
Its certainly not the first time they have literally put that religion and the fear of being labeled with a trope over the welfare of children and others. See the Rotherham Muslim paedophile gangs that were effectively enabled by the local authorities and police, it was a national scandal. One day governments are going to listen to the people and stop this madness..what will it take to get to that day is the question.

Its certainly not the first time they have literally put that religion and the fear of being labeled with a trope over the welfare of children and others. See the Rotherham Muslim paedophile gangs that were effectively enabled by the local authorities and police, it was a national scandal. One day governments are going to listen to the people and stop this madness..what will it take to get to that day is the question.
It's already too late. When you have groups of Muslim men and Leftist students hunting down and assaulting Jews in the streets your society is finished.

As you say two decades ago the cowardly govt officials and police force put the fear of being called a racist ahead of the safety of 1000's of girls across the country. Many young white and Sikh girls were groomed, r*ped and in some cases murdered by Pakistani grooming gangs. This is when England lost its soul and it has been holding up the white flag to radicals ever since. It will never recover from this.

Mass immigration has destroyed the west . The question is was this destruction planned?

Last edited:
It's already too late.

As you say two decades ago the cowardly govt officials and police force put the fear of beng called a rasist ahead of the safety of 1000's of girls across the country. Many young white and Sikh girls were groomed, r*ped and in some cases murdered by Pakistani grooming gangs. This is when England lost its soul and it has been holding up the white flag ever since.

Mass immigration has destroyed the west.
Look at the European elections last weekend, there has been a move away from the hard left primarily because of the damage mass 3rd world immigration has caused these nations and the suffocating impacts of going green and its impacts on the food supply. Its taken a hell of a lot to start to shake people out of their apathy and the globalists are now in fear of what is to come. Watch France early July after they have their elections just sanctioned - Marine Le Pen's party are likely to take control and then lets see if she puts her money where her mouth is and starts with the mass deportations she has hinted at and the people are ever more looking for.

Rishi Sunak and Keir Starmer are on a plane, Sunak looked at Starmer, chuckled and said, "You know, I could throw £1,000 out of the window right now and make somebody happy."
Starmer shrugged his shoulders and replied, "I could throw twenty £50 notes out of the window and make twenty people happy" Hearing… their exchange, the pilot said to his co-pilot, I could throw both of them out of the window and make 64 million people very, very happy!"
1718364289634.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When is it time to stop being politically correct and treat HAMAS supporters in the west for exactly what they are....as domestic terrorists? How much more do the local Jewish communities in the west in Europe and America have to endure before these filth going after them are treated like the filth they are

Here's another historical photo that hardly anyone knows about. It's a snap of the first landing at Botany Bay

View attachment 2028369
I do like the brand placement.

I'm so glad this thread is back on track, I was going to ask for it to be merged into the politics thread for a bit there

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Politically Correct Madness

Remove this Banner Ad

Back