Pompey the new Man City?

Remove this Banner Ad

Gone all **** up by the looks of things. Peter Storrie now in negotiations to buy the club. Not sure from whom.

Lol I think I would prefer administration than have that slimy bastard as our chairman. Well prob not but it seems we are hitting rock bottom right now. :(

Is it sick that my interest levels are at their highest point since saggy face returned from the dark side? Typical long suffering Pompey supporter I guess. Never happy until we are neck deep in the mire. :p

Lol I think I would prefer administration than have that slimy bastard as our chairman. Well prob not but it seems we are hitting rock bottom right now. :(

Is it sick that my interest levels are at their highest point since saggy face returned from the dark side? Typical long suffering Pompey supporter I guess. Never happy until we are neck deep in the mire. :p

I think we'll be alright, there's talk of us being in the early stages of talks with some guy from Hong Kong and a German fella, and that things should be resolved "in the next 48 hours" - although they've been saying "the next 48 hours" since SAF first expressed an interest in the club.

I think we'll be ok this season so long as we hang onto Kranjcar. Distin would be a big loss but I think Mokoena would fill any gap left by PBD. Hopefully we'll grab Dindane so that Piqionne's not playing as the sole striker in a 4-5-1 system that he honestly isn't suited to.

But what on Earth is going on with that keeper's kit....

I think there is a little more to this one.

Watching Sky the other day, they said that Peter Storrie had organised his rival bid, and they were due to have a meeting with Gaydamak to transfer ownership to this rival bid.

Funding had been confirmed, the (proposed) new owner had passed the fit and proper persons test and everything had been sorted for this deal to go through. Only that morning Emierates sources said that Al Fahim had taken over, this was later confirmed by Al Fahim himself.

Not sure what the implications are, but I can't imagine Storrie being overly pleased, there might even be some legal fallout from this.

I think there is a little more to this one.

Watching Sky the other day, they said that Peter Storrie had organised his rival bid, and they were due to have a meeting with Gaydamak to transfer ownership to this rival bid.

Funding had been confirmed, the (proposed) new owner had passed the fit and proper persons test and everything had been sorted for this deal to go through. Only that morning Emierates sources said that Al Fahim had taken over, this was later confirmed by Al Fahim himself.

Not sure what the implications are, but I can't imagine Storrie being overly pleased, there might even be some legal fallout from this.
Still, I was hoping they would get Marc Jackson or even better Rupert Lowe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pompey the new Man City?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back