Review Port Adelaide 2023 Intraclub Match @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Hayes has to prove he can keep up.
Absolutely no question he's the better ruck.

Dante still needs a little more time there's not too many 20yr old Rucks that make an impact.
The idea of throwing him out there just yet doesn't appeal.

Teakle was drafted to do exactly this a spare forward that can ruck 10 minutes a quarter.

I still think Teakle is grossly overrated by our coaches. Hayes and Visentini were both better than him on Friday.
There was definitely enough seen of Teakle last year to know that he'll never be a #1 ruck. Can he make a future as the #2, playing forward is the question.

There was definitely enough seen of Teakle last year to know that he'll never be a #1 ruck. Can he make a future as the #2, playing forward is the question.

our brains trust played half a year last year with no rucks over hayes, are not going to play 2 rucks ever.

Can’t run well enough…

A square that doesn’t fit into the brains trusts triangle hole…
I thought he did well in the first half getting around the ground, providing extra height and an option down the line. As he found himself having to chase multiple players as they kept the ball moving back and forth in his vicinity in the 3rd rather than move it up the field he started to slow but, overall given that most players seemed to slow under match sim, I think he showed enough that he should be getting AFL games. His running doesn't seem like enough of a liability to outweigh what he can bring. Especially when you think of the defenders we used to play for their attacking mindset who we knew consistently cost us goals due to lack of defensive ability; this is a 'risk' I'd rather get behind.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Port Adelaide 2023 Intraclub Match @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back