Port Adelaide lose by 3 points after a wrong Goal Review against the Crows in the dying stages

Remove this Banner Ad

Port have footage of it hitting post and believe score review guy didn't use all footage. Big afl cover up. That's just back fired.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Looks like Keane may need to write another quick press release

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I guess we will find out as it's just been reported that port have footage, they have written to afl and that they want to know exactly what score review guy used and how the afl cleared the process when the behind goal footage shows the deviation

Like Betts calls for the least possible free kicks everytime? I'd love a dollar for everytime he calls for a deliberate...

Oh wait a sec, that doesn't help your rant.
Like this ????
Same time as the Jenkins goal

5FC0F5A5-9AF8-4CDB-8EF6-FB41B3A5B9AE.png
141C220E-C9AC-4C07-9A0C-74589786847F.jpeg
9D1B4E69-720F-4752-8C13-D69FC97EF854.jpeg

Port have footage of it hitting post and believe score review guy didn't use all footage. Big afl cover up. That's just back fired.

Big lol. There was still 2.40 on the clock.

If we needed to we would have scored, but we got the goal and went defensive and you’re side couldn’t. You lost , we won. Get over it.

No review is giving you the 4 points you want lol.

I guess we will find out as it's just been reported that port have footage, they have written to afl and that they want to know exactly what score review guy used and how the afl cleared the process when the behind goal footage shows the deviation

They found the bloke with the Hasselblad?

Where has it been reported ?

Where was it reported Port have new vision?

You still don't even know which way the ball was travelling in the screen shots despite it being explained. You need to provide sources if you want people to take you seriously.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where has it been reported ?
Who cares anyway. It’s just port fc crying . It’s not like it was a kick after the siren and they can change the result if they saw fit. We went defensive after that goal and stopped them from scoring. Hell we had a shot after the siren we just didn’t care about because we had won the match. Something port need to get through their skulls. Besides the afl have already come out and said the proper processes were followed and the review process got it right and there was no conclusive evidence to overrule it.

Port lodging a complaint means nothing other than they are sore losers and sooks and worse winners with how ken carried on last time. Pathetic franchise port power. Nothing like the port Adelaide of old in the sanfl.

Port lodging a complaint means nothing other than they are sore losers and sooks and worse winners with how ken carried on last time. Pathetic franchise port power. Nothing like the port Adelaide of old in the sanfl.

Explain this please, your shit belongs in Bay 13.

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/spor...h/news-story/7fe023ff2215e8099bb155bdcb83898b

ADELAIDE coach Don Pyke will ask for an official please explain from AFL headquarters over the 28-12 free gap that cruelled his men against Western Bulldogs at Etihad Stadium.

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/spor...h/news-story/7fe023ff2215e8099bb155bdcb83898b

ADELAIDE coach Don Pyke will ask for an official please explain from AFL headquarters over the 28-12 free gap that cruelled his men against Western Bulldogs at Etihad Stadium.

Maybe you could pop up over there after a loss for a change and we can discuss it properly without you wetting the bed

What’s that got to do with anything anyway?

Funny how the port fans pretend that if that had been over ruled and called a point they win.

Completely forgetting the shot after the siren we had that he just kicked without caring because we had ALREADY WON.

So port fans want to go back and take the goal off us and give Atkins a shot at goal to win the match , maybe Wednesday night? Lol. Delusional. They would probably take that because that means they still have a chance of winning. But their chance was last night and they blew it.

We won, you lost. Accept it. Stop crying. It’s embarrassing.

Um this was actually warranted. One umpire (Pannell) gave the dogs 17 frees and 1 to the crows and is a known dogs fan. It was obvious he wasn’t being fair that day. Deserved a please explain.

This one doesn’t because it’s already been explained to Port after Ken cried in his presser.

Maybe you could pop up over there after a loss for a change and we can discuss it properly without you wetting the bed

What’s that got to do with anything anyway?
Subaru is here everyone. Time to give up on this thread.

If you choose to ignore the hypocrisy, well good for you.

Gerard Whateley sum it up perfectly for me.

“The fault last night. Josh Jenkins knows it hit the post. The goal umpire thinks it didn’t. The score reviewer is crippled by shots from the Hubble Telescope which can’t prove one way or the other.

“Regrettably, the score review pushes the goal button, he should’ve pushed the umpires call button, but regardless, it stays a goal.

“There is nothing wrong with the 23-second review process. What is wrong is where were the cameras or the technology to tell whether the ball hit the post?

“10 years of failure in one moment with huge ramifications.

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2018/08/05/whateley-slams-the-afl-for-10-years-of-failure/

Um this was actually warranted. One umpire (Pannell) gave the dogs 17 frees and 1 to the crows and is a known dogs fan. It was obvious he wasn’t being fair that day. Deserved a please explain.

This one doesn’t because it’s already been explained to Port after Ken cried in his presser.
Oh ok. Crows can cry, it's ok.

Port coach congratulates the opposition and criticises the AFL but that's not ok.

Bigfooty Crow Logic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Port Adelaide lose by 3 points after a wrong Goal Review against the Crows in the dying stages

Remove this Banner Ad

Back