2nds Port Adelaide vs Norwood - Round 5 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Norwood without a win this year, the umpires would be loading the catapult to shoot us into the sun.
It's funny cause it's true. The treatment we'll get today will be more than questionable.

I'm positive that playing at home gives us a good shot in this one. I think our form the last few games has been good enough to get the job done, just need the mids to stand up again.

I'm keen to see if Jackson can produce his first half last week for 4 quarters, it was AFL selection level, he needs to keep it going.

Sinn's progression is critical to our future and after showing zero last year, this year we've seen an exciting first half V Adelaide in the guts and a very hard, lightning quick rebounding effort last week which whet the appetite. So hopefully he continues that level and starts stringing back to back good games.

Burgoyne just needs to keep doing what he's doing, show a bit more proactive energy and be cleaner with the ball. Jones just needs to continue to dominate like he did last week, still unsure what our plans are with him, but need to see him really controlling the game at this level.

Then there the Visentini/Hayes/Lycett combo to watch. It looks like Hayes is gone, but we need Visentini to continue his development, or Lycett to hit some form so that we can end this Teakle disaster.

Mead is the other one to watch. Pushed to the outside last week, clearly with a replace Duursma mindset, he did some good work last week, couple goals, decent number of touches, but we want to see him find more of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back