2nds Yartapuulti vs Sturt - Round 8 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Reading this thread I have a strong urge to take a couple Prozac tablets washed down with a good scotch.
What about the poor buggers who have made the effort to go down to Alberton on a cold night and sit through this absolute garbage, they need to reach out to someone and seek some professional help. No one deserves what they will sit through tonight.

What about the poor buggers who have made the effort to go down to Alberton on a cold night and sit through this absolute garbage, they need to reach out to someone and seek some professional help. No one deserves what they will sit through tonight.
You and other Port supporters at the game deserve a medal

And the week before and the week before that.

At least a few of the players from last night’s AFL side are being forced to watch this. Now they know what rubbish they put us through.
They'll be happy their spots are safe

Lord and Finlayson making fools of themselves there. Then Clurey outmarked for the 16th time on the lead. We literally have a depth of about 25 players at the moment and half of them are not very good either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was thinking the same looking at the cheer squad you'd have to be a six pack short of a carton to be there.

And the week before and the week before that.

At least a few of the players from last night’s AFL side are being forced to watch this. Now they know what rubbish they put us through.

On the other hand, they know their spots are safe.

Lord and Finlayson making fools of themselves there. Then Clurey outmarked for the 16th time on the lead. We literally have a depth of about 25 players at the moment and half of them are not very good either.
Lord was okay. There was one marking contest where he crashed a pack, got back to his feet and Anasta missed the over the top handball. Probably our best chance to score a goal.

That imagined play was the highlight of the 1st half. Not much else to talk about

It's the players fault.

It's the snafls fault.

I can't help but think that this is deliberate to push the leave case.

How are they not embarassed by this?.

Even as a developmental team how does the guy in charge keep his job (I would say coach but that would imply some level of knowledge).

If you were a young guy why the hell would you come to a team that does this. Absolutely no development opportunity.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Yartapuulti vs Sturt - Round 8 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back