2nds Yartapuulti vs Sturt - Round 8 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

I mean you have to laugh don't you? It's so pitiful.
I'm fuming. They hide behind the "development" buzzword, and the excuse about the SANFL rules.

Time to look in a mirror, they'll find the problem there.

I thought I would watch this game tonight as we all think the AFL players should be dropped. I cannot see any player here deserved of being elevated.
This team has no plan, no want, and I don’t know why I pay my hard earned money every year to support this directionless club.
I’m unemployed right now and I think a lot of players and coaches should join me. Maybe I should apply for a coaching position with Port as I don’t know what I’m doing either.

I'm fuming. They hide behind the "development" buzzword, and the excuse about the SANFL rules.

Time to look in a mirror, they'll find the problem there.

You're right, this isn't on the sanfl at all.

Our young players have no physical development, the older players look like they don't want to be out there. Narkle has checked out.

The game plan is Hinkley's at a lower level with less skilled players who can't execute it. Heck our best players struggle with it.

Just let them play football.

Our young players have no physical development, the older players look like they don't want to be out there. Narkle has checked out.

The game plan is Hinkley's at a lower level with less skilled players who can't execute it. Heck our best players struggle with it.

Yea there's playing for development & system and then there's stupidity, you could actually employ an experienced SANFL coach to get the balance better unfortunately it's not how we roll.

Imagine our AFL results if we had Richmond, Collingwood or Carlton’s injury lists.

I'd really rather not. But thank you anyway.

100%, our list is not good at all remember year after year we have given up future draft picks trying to get immediate success.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least Lord is attacking the ball and taking a couple of marks. Could have used that last night.

Chris Davies, General Manager of "Football".
"Fully funded football programme" Matthew Richardson.

How do you ever pick players to come into the AFL side with form and feeling good about themselves if there's no desire to win whatsoever at this level.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Yartapuulti vs Sturt - Round 8 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back