• Miller

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • Smith

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Pickett

Votes: 7 5.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

do we need to get our players stunt training or something? teach them how to ****ing land properly
louies been injecting their limbs with rat poison while they sleep

louies been injecting their limbs with rat poison while they sleep
like the opposite of the calfs blood treatment. gonna have international teams sending their most useless healthy players to us to undergo his revolutionary injury encouragement treatment

I know this won't be popular among many posters but I believe that Baltas brain fades in the last quarter are part of the reason that will see Yze move him forward again, especially if Blight can come on and prove to be an option to partner Miller down back. It's those brain fades that hurt the most and undo all the good he does with the intercept marking/possessions. Up forward those brain fades are less likely to occur as he should be instructed that anywhere inside 55m should be a shot on goal, where at the very least we'd score a behind or it sets up a stoppage deep inside 50.

He's a ****ing moron tbh. The amount of times he turns it over with not difficult stuff but really basic stupid kicks is beyond me.

In saying that he's not a forward and should be nowhere near the forward line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know this won't be popular among many posters but I believe that Baltas brain fades in the last quarter are part of the reason that will see Yze move him forward again, especially if Blight can come on and prove to be an option to partner Miller down back. It's those brain fades that hurt the most and undo all the good he does with the intercept marking/possessions. Up forward those brain fades are less likely to occur as he should be instructed that anywhere inside 55m should be a shot on goal, where at the very least we'd score a behind or it sets up a stoppage deep inside 50.

Balta simply needs to be banned from kicking short. Almost without fail he turns it over when attempting any kick even remotely difficult - he’s too powerful has no touch on his kicks and is a poor decision maker. And these short kicks are about the only major errors he makes…. get rid of those and he’ll be largely error free.

When you can kick the ball 60m+ just stick to that … it carries defensive grids and puts pressure on the oppo.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Balta simply needs to be banned from kicking short. Almost without fail he turns it over when attempting any kick even remotely difficult - he’s too powerful has no touch on his kicks and is a poor decision maker. And these short kicks are about the only major errors he makes…. get rid of those and he’ll be largely error free.

When you can kick the ball 60m+ just stick to that … it carries defensive grids and puts pressure on the oppo.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
reckon blight is exactly the same. is dead accurate over 50m but that 20-30m range and it's heart in mouth. is capable but is like in act of restraining the force on the kick kind of floats it and opens it up for the oppo.

now that i think of it we've got the 2 noahs that yze wanted now.

The correct way to do it is to phase out the older players over 3-4 years instead of all at once.

Players like Graham we should hold onto. Even if he's not the best, we should still keep him because he can act as a shield for the younger blokes coming through. That's what North are missing.

We only had 3 top ten picks (that we drafted) in our premiership dynasty.
Agree, got to keep Hopper, Taranto and Graham while these other younger midfielders develop. Missing Ross has hurt too

Lefau and Pickett are both injured so they come out.
Martin rested is replaced by Bolton.
Blight or Kosi come in to play down back. Balta moves forward now that we have no tall targets left.
Smith gets a full game now Pickett is injured. Sub still up for grabs.

Out: Lefau, Pickett, Martin
In: Bolton, Kozi /Blight, Smith.

12months for acls usually...but is there any chance these blokes would be ready by mid year next year?

We'll be starting the year with 4 players on the injury list

Noting Gibcus' history, he's a fair chance to be out for a chunk of next year too
Apparently McStay is well ahead schedule and could be back within 9 months total.

Working extra hard, so I guess it can be done.

Picketts going to end up on 99 games. May as well pull the pin now.

Surely someone can hack into the cfls computer and add a 3rd digit.
I’ve said it before; premiership players should automatically qualify for father/son/daughter.

Premiership players and their families are far more part of the club’s fabric and history than the odd random who plays 101 games.

Club should be lobbying the AFL.

Last edited:
Blight or Kosi come in to play down back. Balta moves forward now that we have no tall targets left.

Prestia?

makes perfect sense.

Back