• Miller

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • Smith

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Pickett

Votes: 7 5.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

cant expect much more in reality,didnt have a top 10 draft pick past 11 years on the field last night
there sides runnin around this w/e with as many as 6 top 10's in same time frame,possibly more
when 50-60% of ya top end talents in the stands is always gonna be an up hill battle
Only because we failed to trade guys out recently who are now worth bugger all

Because he gives it a decent crack every week. Coaches love that shit, especially when you have a lot of young players, you need someone like that who sets the tone with regards to effort.

Giving away undisciplined free kicks every week without fail that often costs goals doesn’t provide leadership. Then trying to do stupid spins and soft shoe shuffles every week and getting caught HTB time and time again isn’t my idea of leadership either.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

We're 3 games and 30% behind the Saints in 15th & 2 games and 10% behind WCE in 16th. Going to take a big turn around to make up the gap to the Saints so at worse I see us with pick 3, but still think it's more likely that we still end up with pick 2.

Yeah, even if we get a few players back, the season is shot and motivation will be questionable to go on any sort of lengthy winning run. I wouldn’t be surprised if a few of our best-23 are put out to pasture with a few weeks to go for early operations etc…

I see us ending on 3-4 wins and second bottom.

I tell you who didn't win, Kaleb Smith's parents.

Imagine missing a 50th birthday party to have to sit in that shit ground with those shit supporters watching your son sit almost the whole game on the pine.

You would try and hold your head high and be proud but deep inside you'd be gutted for your son.

I would ban the practise of playing debutants as sub immediately… unless you are finals bound and have no other viable option.

But to be 1-10, why on earth not make Macca sub, or Pickett, or Graham, or a struggling Short, or Sonsie, or Cumbo ..?!??!!!

It pi**es me off no end having debutants as sub, particularly with where our season is at. It’s crap.

I would ban the practise of playing debutants as sub immediately… unless you are finals bound and have no other viable option.

But to be 1-10, why on earth not make Macca sub, or Pickett, or Graham, or a struggling Short, or Sonsie, or Cumbo ..?!??!!!

It pi**es me off no end having debutants as sub, particularly with where our season is at. It’s crap.

Same mate, same. I was raging last night and it wasn't about the loss.

Starting to think we aren't winning another game this year. Just when I think we'll be ok we cop another long term injury.

I don't think so. Pickett is stupidly clumsy.
Definitely playing for the jumper from where I am sitting ....

Maybe trying too hard
Big chance WC drop below us if we’re not careful

I think that would be a good thing ...

Deep midfield draft. Dusty wasn't a Top2 pick ...

Maybe there is more value to this group to have a winning record in the run home after the bye and a Top5 pick

Yze needs buy in for the next preseason and that comes with winning. We should win a lot of games after the bye with Taranto, Lynch and Hopper back

But this week is the time to throw the kids to the Crows and see who stands up ... to take stocktake ...

New headline popped up on the news.

Pickett defends gesture as AFL questions act​

Seems we have upset the Freemasons CFL Boy's Club.

P.S. SEN have their own personal booth on the Wing of KP aka the bowling alley.

Boy's Clubs.

Last edited:
Is it just me but since we lost our previous head of performance to the Hawks under the new head Meehan we are having a lot more injuries? Now it maybe bad luck but I note the number of acls this year with the exception of Naismith who has a history in this area all the others are younger players who have not had big pre seasons under previous high performance leader but have only been under Meehan so is he doing something different or needs to do something different to prevent the explosion in our injuries hammies calf’s and now unfortunately ACLs

come here often?

Yes, agree. Meehan appears to have brought with him many, many, serious leg injuries

i think the club should play Prestia / Graham on a rotation. Neither can handle a full AFL season, so at least ensure you always have 1 that is playing at close to their top level at lower risk of injury. It makes younger players lives a lot easier when at least one of them is out there to defend them a bit. when we lose both its a disaster.

Out Lefau, Pickett (inj), Dusty (rested)
In Bolton, Blight, Prestia

Balta to play forward, as we have no one else.
Out Lefau, Pickett (inj), Dusty (rested)
In Bolton, Blight, Prestia

Balta to play forward, as we have no one else.
id bring Kosi in before Blight.

We lured Kosi over, we got to do him a bit right and give him a crack before a guy who is younger and been here literally 1 week. its his time to fight for his career. Ryan had some good moments this week, gotta play these guys to see how they start looking at continued AFL exposure, they can't develop any further in the VFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

id bring Kosi in before Blight.

We lured Kosi over, we got to do him a bit right and give him a crack before a guy who is younger and been here literally 1 week. its his time to fight for his career. Ryan had some good moments this week, gotta play these guys to see how they start looking at continued AFL exposure, they can't develop any further in the VFL.
WTF Blight did more in one game than Kosi has all his career lol. Play him because some dud recruiter paid money for him unreal.

The CFL know we are decimated with injuries and want to grind us into the turf even more with a 5 day break.
no wonder we have injuries

we have the worst breaks of any team in the comp

5 ACL's I bet no other AFL club in history has had that many in one season.
need to sue steven shocking and the cfl

stand rule and the short breaks has caused irreversible physical harm to our playing group

Back