Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

What did you think of that Chad Wingard effort then?

Least he won the ball, and didnt stay on the ground for 2 minutes AND leave the field after being pushed in the chest.

Im a big fan of Shuey, but that carry on was embarrassing

Dwayne Russell commented on a few occasions how good the crowd was, in his words, not a great crowd but a good one. WTF is this guy on.
anyone here about when he brought up that one of the players grandfather use to cut his toe nails when he was playing at Port.. strange guy, lol

Memories are long...cry me a river....again in 2012.

wbSPLIFEtredrea_narrowweb__200x270.jpg

If they can get a good coach with about 2-3 years they'll turn it around. I do feel bad for them since they've hit rock bottom, but if they can get things working in the coming years it could blend into something good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

13,00 my arse. it's well known that AFL fudges figures.

The AFL doesn't own or run the venue, the SANFL does. The more people that attend, the more the SANFL has to pay the Power. To suggest that the SANFL would ever overstate a Power crowd, when they have a direct financial disincentive to do so, is utterly ridiculous.

Poor Port I feel sorry for them. I can remember when our club was on the verge of disaster. Our Captain left for North. We were debt way above anything we could ever pay. Our stadium was atrocious. Nobody rated our players whatsoever and we had a coach that nearly ruined our list. Everyone was writing us off left right and centre but hey we turned it around to become a powerhouse in the AFL. So if Port fans think it is impossible just think about where Geelong has come from. All you need is the right people to come in and turn it all on its head. Good luck!

Hopefully once they get to Adelaide Oval they will have a decent list and they have implemented some sort of re-branding for the club. They just got to stick it out over the next 2 years, which I'm sure they'll get through just fine.
Yep, Port have only 12 more games left at AAMI before the move to Adelaide Oval.

Do they have to wait til 2014 for AO? Serious? ****..... I loved watching how happy the fans were when they played there last year, thought it was coming next year.

Give them a priority pick or two and let's hope they have a better year. It's a better game with a competitive Port.

Remove this Banner Ad

Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back