Autopsy Port v Crows - AFL Rd 23, 2024 - Sat August 17th 7:00pm (7:30 E) - (Adelaide Oval)

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll be laughing when you go out in straight sets knowing you still have another year signed up with kenny! And I would say I was hoping that someone could get Houston for us, but he won't be playing this year though either.
Your players had half a game to get him as you say, all they managed to do was stupid stuff that turned the game. It wasn't Houston's hit, it was the lack of composure of the Crows that turned the game and Rachelle went missing.

That they did... but partly understandable given the umpires also lost control of the game.

I'm sure Port are proud they have changed the course of yet another game through thuggery.
Just to be clear. Houston attempted a LEGAL bump.

Your players clearly lost the plot.

Just to be clear. Houston attempted a LEGAL bump.

Your players clearly lost the plot.
Just to be clear, bumps that lead to concussion have been made illegal.

Are you stuck in the 1990's?

I have already agreed with the last point, but gather you can't read.

He lined him up, had no intention to tackle and hit him in the head

No respect for anyone who does this, heat of the battle or not there’s no place for this

His head hit the ground. No head contact by Houston that I could see. Not that it matters in this broken league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just to be clear, bumps that lead to concussion have been made illegal.

Are you stuck in the 1990's?

I have already agreed with the last point, but gather you can't read.
You arent underanding. It is not illegal to attempt a bump under the rules. Houston will probably pay the price for the outcome. It wasnt a thug act. Thats why i said they should just ban the bump

You arent underanding. It is not illegal to attempt a bump under the rules. Houston will probably pay the price for the outcome.
No, YOU are not understanding!

It's illegal to bump if it results in the player being concussed.

It really is that simple!

No, YOU are not understanding!

It's illegal to bump if it results in the player being concussed.

It really is that simple!
But a bump isnt illegal. His intention was to bump. The outcome made it potentially illegal in the event he is suspended.

I feel like it makes it worse for Houston in terms of being able to mentally get back into the game when all your team mates and coaches are behaving like one of your family members has just died.

Yeah maybe...but I'm sure he had a better chance to get back into the game than Rankine.

Houston ain't the victim here.

That they did... but partly understandable given the umpires also lost control of the game.

I'm sure Port are proud they have changed the course of yet another game through thuggery.
Jesus you lot have short memories. Maybe go and have lay down now before you have an aneurism. Or go and watch some old showdowns with elbows Bickley

Only if Geelong and Port adjust by about 85 points
GWS need about 40 points I think

Never mind. Misread. That would see Port vs Sydney
Geelong lost to St Kilda.

Port and GWS are level on points. If Port lose and GWS win next week GWS will be second and Port will be third.

If both Port and GWS both win, it'll come down to how big each team wins.

Touched a nerve in your own pants maybe. Should get your hands off it and focus on why your team is bottom 4 with a bullet.
I understand, when the mirror gets held up sometimes it's hard to see things you hold dear are so ugly... especially when you have spent your life indoctrinated to it...

I guess going for port is like being a catholic...

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Port v Crows - AFL Rd 23, 2024 - Sat August 17th 7:00pm (7:30 E) - (Adelaide Oval)

Back