Roast Port Adelaide's failure to do a HIA assessment on Aliir - [AFL confirms both players FAILED concussion tests on Monday]

Remove this Banner Ad

port players would be well within there right to terminate employment citing a breach in health and safety due diligence. If I were Aliir I would be livid and be walking out on my contract expecting full pay out.

Head issues are not to be messed with.

Think of it akin to workers on a construction site with no safety protocols. Unions would be walking the workers off the job.

Their entire playing list can terminate their contracts and get full payouts?

Why wasnt Nathan Murphy off for 15 minutes last week after the Rioli head hit caused him to fall to ground?
Has Collingwood’s doctor admitted he got it wrong and are the AFL investigating?

Is it agreed by all that Murphy should not have been allowed to play?

Deliberately putting workers in direct danger of head injuries would be enough to break any employment agreement.

Any clauses about employers duty of care would be breached.

If I were an opposition club right now, I would be considering there list open season.

North/WC/Hawks should be talking to Butters manager and walking him and Rozee into the PSD.

Stripping them of Premiership Points will hurt them far more than a fine and should be the penalty

Nope, sanctioning a team premiership points that are limping into finals with injuries and poor form is a terrible punishment. If I was Port I'd sign up to that in a heart beat if it meant no other sanctions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North should be on the phone with Port players managers preparing to walk them to PSD.

Any contracts could now be torn up with breach of care, will be open season.
Probably a good idea. Also looking forward to the AFL using this as a way of getting us a high end PP when they strip port of all of their points. Come on down picks 1, 2 and 3 (McKay compo) 😂😉

If I were an opposition club right now, I would be considering there list open season.

North/WC/Hawks should be talking to Butters manager and walking him and Rozee into the PSD.

That's never going to happen and we know it.

Chris Davies the GM took a very long pause when asked if the doc would be sacked today.

..... he ******* has to be..
Chris Davies would be up to his neck in this as much as the doc.

There were two serious issues on Saturday night:
1. Aliir going on 5 minutes after being lights out
2. Jones subbing out with a “migraine” rather than concussion protocols. Thus preserving his ability to play this week

If those two things taken together don’t point to a flagrant attempt to game the rules, what does?

Chris Davies would be up to his neck in this as much as the doc.

There were two serious issues on Saturday night:
1. Aliir going on 5 minutes after being lights out
2. Jones subbing out with a “migraine” rather than concussion protocols. Thus preserving his ability to play this week

If those two things taken together don’t point to a flagrant attempt to game the rules, what does?

not gonna argue with you. i'd be happy with all the bald hinkley clones being sacked.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Port Adelaide's failure to do a HIA assessment on Aliir - [AFL confirms both players FAILED concussion tests on Monday]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back