Toast Port finishing above the Crows for the 7th consecutive year

Remove this Banner Ad

After this weekend's results, it's all but guaranteed that Port will finish above the Crows.
This marks the 7th consecutive year where Port have finished above the Crows.

I think it's worth noting because Port are the little brother club in SA, and it's always noteworthy when little brother gets one up on big brother.

When the Clippers had the wood over the Lakers in recent years, it was well noted.
This is similar in my opinion.

You need a boyfriend and or a hobby.
no need, got a little brother ;)

Being ‘little brother’ doesn’t give them a bigger salary cap, more players on the field, a bigger home ground advantage over other interstate visitors etc etc.
It's a bit like the Giants having the wood over the Swans in finals, eg little brother getting one up over their big brother.

no need, got a little brother ;)
season 7 wtf GIF by NRK P3

After this weekend's results, it's all but guaranteed that Port will finish above the Crows.
This marks the 7th consecutive year where Port have finished above the Crows.

I think it's worth noting because Port are the little brother club in SA, and it's always noteworthy when little brother gets one up on big brother.

When the Clippers had the wood over the Lakers in recent years, it was well noted.
This is similar in my opinion.
You’ve been posting about Port and on the port board a lot lately.

What’s the deal with that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port have now finished top 4 on four occasions since the Crows last made finals.

Also,
It's worth remembering the majority of people expected the Crows to be better than Port this year.

Most people don't realise that the tingles have the Wish version of Hinkley ;)
Nicks hasn't done too bad, remember he walked into a dumpster fire that was always going to crash and burn in 2020.

Since then he's had the Crows on a steady upward trajectory, sure they've taken a step backwards this year - but young teams on the rise tend to take a step back before going on to take two steps forward.

Nicks hasn't done too bad, remember he walked into a dumpster fire that was always going to crash and burn in 2020.

Since then he's had the Crows on a steady upward trajectory, sure they've taken a step backwards this year - but young teams on the rise tend to take a step back before going on to take two steps forward.
I agree. Needs to be given at least 12 years before we can judge him.

A curious stat.

There have been 87 coaches to coach more than 100 VFL/AFL games. Only five have a lower winning % than Matthew Nicks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Port finishing above the Crows for the 7th consecutive year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back