Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this for f*n real?
Surely the advertiser is joking right?
e0d8dd0e0cd746951e51946e2377631a.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

who cares honestly
newspapers are 18th century technology. no one gives a shit, they became a joke 50 years ago. newspapers are run by a monopoly of a rich evil tyrant and so all the content is either fertiliser or hate speech. they support the lovely boys, it is known. they're still shit and will win the spoon. they have a very obvious bias when it comes to footy, the same as everything else they print. don't look at the shit.

Is this for f*n real?
Surely the advertiser is joking right?
e0d8dd0e0cd746951e51946e2377631a.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
This is awesome!!!!!

Oh and they haven’t left Adelaide since mid August if you’re wondering where the improvement has come from.

Hawthorn’s Alastair Clarkson is ‘acting like a sook’ and ‘he can’t handle being outcoached’

“To have a crack at Brett Ratten, I mean they had 25 scoring shots and kicked 80 points in shortened games - so I just didn’t get where the criticism was coming from,” Cornes said on Nine’s Footy Classified.

“I just think he’s acting like a sook, because he’s not coping with losing. It’s not the first time.

“He’s had a crack at (Tom) Papley for staging, he’s had crack at the AFL for holding the ball and changing the rules there to suit Hawthorn on the back of them not getting a free kick in a quarter of footy.

“He’s also had a crack at the salary cap and the lack of information about list sizes last week. And now he’s had a crack at the opposition again.

lol lol lol

Hawthorn’s Alastair Clarkson is ‘acting like a sook’ and ‘he can’t handle being outcoached’

“To have a crack at Brett Ratten, I mean they had 25 scoring shots and kicked 80 points in shortened games - so I just didn’t get where the criticism was coming from,” Cornes said on Nine’s Footy Classified.

“I just think he’s acting like a sook, because he’s not coping with losing. It’s not the first time.

“He’s had a crack at (Tom) Papley for staging, he’s had crack at the AFL for holding the ball and changing the rules there to suit Hawthorn on the back of them not getting a free kick in a quarter of footy.

“He’s also had a crack at the salary cap and the lack of information about list sizes last week. And now he’s had a crack at the opposition again.

lol lol lol

must be fun being in the media when you can just take pot shots and not actually put anything out there yourself
clarkson's always been an angry little dwarf who lashes out, but everyone overlooks that when he's winning flags. he can coach hawthorn to the bottom of the ladder for 3 more years in a row and he's still an all time great because he won four flags.

Dad and I driving home from work tonight, I ask him who won the footy. He just rolls his eyes and groans. We joke about how the Crows will carry on all week as if they've just won the premiership. We turn into our street and see a family of four Crows supporters waving their scarves outside their car windows and cheering as they pull into their driveway. You literally can't make this shit up. Imagine winning just 2 games in 400 days and carrying on like that. Cheers Leon Cameron.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't worry about it Choco declared his biggest love was Collingwood when they welcomed him in for some reason a few years back, then he completely broke down at a Port B&F.. I think the real love & hurt is pretty evident.

The guy wants to work in the big league again so he should.

dwayne russell exists and has a thing called "dwayne's world" that people consume as entertainment

cool

That's been on the cards for a while. Any club looking for someone who can develop players Choco has the runs on the board. Problem with picking up Choco though is that you get everything brings to the table and that may not end well.
I like it, this is something we need at Port, his work with martin was amazing. Then all we need to do is move on a few in the coaching box, Choco and Hinkley will not work in the same environment.
It would be a shame to see him at the franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back