Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Noble:

"We won't provide a running commentary on Dangerfield's, Sloane's and Douglas' contracts"

"We hoping for a running commentary on Aish's contract"
Did he say the latter? Or are you making up bullshit to have a crack at us? Clutching at straws...

Did he say the latter? Or are you making up bullshit to have a crack at us? Clutching at straws...

If we conducted an audit of lies, derp, half-truths, misinformation and scuttlebutt on your board there'd be enough chromosome-abundant bullshit to feed every man, woman and child on Earth for five years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm a sook cos I stand up to keyboard warriors like you.

LOL this guy ^

Comes to another club's board and randomly accuses a mod of bullshitting. Then calls someone else a keyboard warrior.

David Noble:

"We won't provide a running commentary on Dangerfield's, Sloane's and Douglas' contracts"

"We hoping for a running commentary on Aish's contract"
If Aish does come back to SA, cue cRowie putting it about Port are hard after him, but he's chosen the crows, they'll need the 'win' after Dangerfield leaves.

Can't see the quote "we're hoping for a running commentary on Aish's contract"

Sometimes what people say and what they mean aren't word for word verbatim.

This is a relatively minor thing to take issue with. Shouldn't you be more concerned with the Crows' financial position?

uJ83WZS.jpg

You sook because you can't handle anyone criticizing/questioning your beloved club. Perhaps, as you love telling us nasty keyboard warriors on the bay, you should "get a life" ;)

Sometimes what people say and what they mean aren't word for word verbatim.

This is a relatively minor thing to take issue with. Shouldn't you be more concerned with the Crows' financial position?

Don't forget the re-signing of Patrick Dangerfield.

I'm a sook cos I stand up to keyboard warriors like you.

Sorry for the late reply, I was just on your board reading about the AO review. Read a bunch of shit in there but didn't post even though I disagree with a lot of it. Take that however you want.

BTW :cry:

You sook because you can't handle anyone criticizing/questioning your beloved club. Perhaps, as you love telling us nasty keyboard warriors on the bay, you should "get a life" ;)

And I thought the original video of the girl was funny enough... one of the best photo-shops I've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back