Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I used to like Geelong but recently i have changed my mind. Every goal in the second half of the Port final, they celebrated like they were thumping Hawthorn in a GF, it's ok to get your team mates involved but they were like school children. I suppose it's most likely the influence of their child like sookey coach, some of his expressions in the coaches box when a deserved free kick was paid against his untouchables was like another kid stole his toys and when they kicked a goal he celebrated with air punching. We should take as a compliment i suppose, you would not think he was playing a team full of young kids. The mighty Cats over the moon falling over the line by 16 points against last years basket case and with the help of the same maggot that derailed us earlier in the year against NM. Scott you are a laughable dick and when your mob of has beans fall to Freo i want to see that childish face in the box, oh don't forget your box of tissues.

I want Freo or Hawthorn to win.

I don't particularly like Hawthorn, but they are clearly the best team this year so I want them over Sydney or Geelong who I also don't like but both deserve it much less.

Fremantle winning would be amazing.

I watched other teams celebrating their goals over the weekend with genuine passion and excitement but you are so right Us against the rest - Geelong with their tongues out, Hawkins with his plastic barbie doll expression and Motlop and his helicopter finger ffs you'd think they were winning the GF. They will get thumped next week and i can't wait.

I watched other teams celebrating their goals over the weekend with genuine passion and excitement but you are so right Us against the rest - Geelong with their tongues out, Hawkins with his plastic barbie doll expression and Motlop and his helicopter finger ffs you'd think they were winning the GF. They will get thumped next week and i can't wait.
I hope Freo smack them big time. It must be their coach, they used to be more professional and humble in victory.

Well if he's cash he's after, cya at gws dusty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't want a shit bloke like that anywhere near our kids.

on first thought I was thinking "get him, get him!"
on second thought "everyone club will go after him and his price will be jacked up"
so unlikely since he just wants money

**** Dustin Martin. I hope that mercenary gets no offers and has to go crawling back to Richmond. And then I hope that they tell him they don't want a person like him at their club anymore and he goes clubless next year.

Let's see how a greedy idiot like yourself goes without football in your life, 'Dusty'. He'd probably be in jail by the end of the year.

Let's see how a greedy idiot like yourself goes without football in your life, 'Dusty'. He'd probably be in jail by the end of the year.

For somebody that doesn't seem to have much going for him outside of football, he's doing a good job of screwing up his AFL career.

Saying that though, some team will end up paying him big bucks and a long term contract.

I don't think it's money. I think he and hardwick don't see eye to eye.

Google a bloke called Blake Ferguson who until recently played rugby league for the Canberra Raiders.

He is the NRL's Dustin Martin.

NO NO NO. He can go and infect some other club with his shit attitude and his shit culture

If you look lower I changed my mind and said other clubs will go after him so we won't get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back