Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 25

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Tim Kelly trade was an astonishingly bad reading of their list profile at the time

The pies forward line is still suspect to me. Unless they work hard and create space they can look a bit predictable kicking to cox all the time.
Adelaide are bursting out of defense with ease and look way more dangerous up forward. If they take their opportunities they'll do this easy.

Except the one key resource you'd need. Talent.

Other than Oscar Allen, can you name any players that are 21-24 that you could build a team around so they'd be ready to compete before a Tasmanian side takes the cream of the draft.
Agree,
They really need to sell the farm this year if they wait they will get swamped by tassie priority picks. Anyone 26 and over and does not have leadership skills should be gone. Horde draft picks and sell pick 1 and barrass.

Go after leaders from other clubs ie pendles or boak calibre players that can teach the youngsters and both been through adversity at times with there respective clubs.

If any team deserves a priority pick for equalisation its them. I've never seen a team so bad in 50 yrs.

Also go after any wa lad that's out of contract or free agent or leads y example. Whilst I can guarantee spp won't leave us id be disappointed if they didn't try. He gives 100 percent 100 percent of the time. The sort of player your youngsters set bench marks against. Not players like Kelly that see the game 1 way

The pies forward line is still suspect to me. Unless they work hard and create space they can look a bit predictable kicking to cox all the time.
Adelaide are bursting out of defense with ease and look way more dangerous up forward. If they take their opportunities they'll do this easy.

Having mcstay would make them a lot more potent, the best pies team this year was against us in rd 2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Tim Kelly trade was an astonishingly bad reading of their list profile at the time
They also could have got good currency for Yeo and Gaff at times with sides like us and Norf willing to put decent sized offers for them. They've failed to capitalise at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back