Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 27

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol libba and the bulldogs running with he tripped over because of an ankle injury nothing to see here.

Ok but why was he squinting and wobbling around and why the collapse. He didnt just fall over.

I get if hes had a medical episode just call it that. Dont bullshit because now it looks worse and that they are trying to cover for concussion or some shit.

Lol libba and the bulldogs running with he tripped over because of an ankle injury nothing to see here.

Ok but why was he squinting and wobbling around and why the collapse. He didnt just fall over.

I get if hes had a medical episode just call it that. Dont bullshit because now it looks worse and that they are trying to cover for concussion or some s**t.
$100k fine on the soft cap? Doubt it.

I get if hes had a medical episode just call it that. Dont bullshit because now it looks worse and that they are trying to cover for concussion or some s**t.

She'll be right

Seems weird to lie about it. The Stringer tackle was hard AF but it was fair. He didn’t get Libba in the head and there was no suggestion of concussion at the time. No one would reasonably expect the WB medicos to take him off the ground just because he got the wind knocked out of him.

I never heard his name called. Can't believe he was out there.

22 disposals?

How Is That Possible Season 7 GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine
It’s more to do with today’s game than anything else.

I wasn’t even aware he played😂 but in today’s over possession kicking backwards BS 22 touches is nothing.
Wind the clock back 40 years and 22 touches was a best on ground performance in those days.
The average disposal count a game would be 700 and over now, it’s so uncontested I’m falling asleep watching it 😂

I hope he’s fine. But I suspect he’s not, and certainly wasn’t at the time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems weird to lie about it. The Stringer tackle was hard AF but it was fair. He didn’t get Libba in the head and there was no suggestion of concussion at the time. No one would reasonably expect the WB medicos to take him off the ground just because he got the wind knocked out of him.

The bump from Hind probably got the shoulder in the temple. Hard to see.
Looks nothing like an ankle issue though.

Ive been thinking about the loss of Dave Granger. I'm a bit upset the state didnt offer a state funeral for services to the crown by knocking graham cornes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back