Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 27

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to see the Saints troubling the Giants this afternoon, but given the events of the last couple of nights, who knows?
Ross will have spent all summer stewing on the way GWS beat them in the final last year. Reckon he’ll have something planned to disrupt GWS and turn the game into a scrap.

Sam Taylor!!! Hope he’s okay!!!

Sam Taylor is not in a good way at all!!!

Best player in the game Sam Taylor. Looks awful - not sure i agree with broadcasters not showing replays.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was that a head clash, and then he also hit his head on the turf? Him laying there was an awful image.

Yep. That’s exactly what it looked like to me.

Was unconscious before his head and body hit the ground, which meant an uncontrolled hit to to the ground.

Very ugly and can understand Fox not wanting to show replay.

The commentators had just finished praising his league leading defence work this season too.

On a side note, I'm sure it's been said before... I have never seen a sporting organization or BRAND for that matter with such loose quality control over their merch coloring. I've seen Port merch with the teal range anywhere from 'just about green" through to baby blue. It's amateur hour.

You see the Giants pack this stadium and wonder why they just didn't base them in Canberra, I can't see Sydney ever embracing a 2nd team they are Swans or nothing theatre goers.

On a side note, I'm sure it's been said before... I have never seen a sporting organization or BRAND for that matter with such loose quality control over their merch coloring. I've seen Port merch with the teal range anywhere from 'just about green" through to baby blue. It's amateur hour.

It's been an issue since 1997.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back