Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Typical AFL media partner BS from Seven.

No attempt to do any serious journalism on the specifics of the allegations- just a cut and paste of the AFL charge brief with some laughable frosted out stock footage of an unrelated GWS training session to pretend they know more.

Seriously we as AFL members and fans must demand better from the crock of shit reporting that Seven and Fox dish up as news.

Toby Greene fined 20k for lack of leadership. What is this league?

If we do end up delisting Scully because we were forced into carrying Atkins and Soldo on our list I will be bitterly disappointed. I thought he was showing real promise as a key forward/ruck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ummm, checked the coach's box?

This is up there with a young Geelong fan recently telling me that unlike Port, the Cats don’t disgrace themselves in Grand Finals.

When I pointed out his club lost the 94 & 95 deciders back-to-back by a combined margin of 141 points, I got “ok boomer”’d.

Well then.

Toby Greene fined 20k for lack of leadership. What is this league?
Jesus Christ. A few ribald jokes were made at a private function and the bartender was "offended" so these guys get $20k fines and bans. Seriously WTF has the world come to? Actually not the world, the AFL is way worse than the actual world. Mindboggling.

Edit. That maximum monetary penalty for Profanity in NSW is $660.

Last edited:
View attachment 2144457

What would this be worth in 2024?
George Clooney Reaction GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Back