Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Most of that is a bit shit, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to see Cooper Hamilton dressed as a plane crashing into someone dressed as a tower.

It's seriously one of the funniest things I've heard of.

Who here wouldn't laugh at that if they were there?

Breaking - Sanctions for GWS players: Josh Fahey - Four matches
Jake Riccardi, Joe Fonti, Toby McMullin, Harvey Thomas, Cooper Hamilton - All two matches
Lachie Whitfield, Toby Greene, Connor Idun, Tom Green, Sam Taylor, Lachie Keeffe - All $5k New Magpie Harry Perryman - $5k

I will never attend a game of AFL footy again. Biased, corrupt and woke.

So what did these guys do that was so reprehensible? They were at a private function in a private room and wore fancy dress. One player came as Jarryd Hayne complete with an inflatable doll while a couple of others came as the Twin Towers. One of the players fined is of Ghanian heritage and he committed the offence of dressing up as a black man and acting out a scene from a Quentin Tarantino Movie.

Apparently someone who didn't like what he or she saw made an anonymous complaint on which the AFL acted. I hate anonymous complainers- if you have a complaint at least have the guts to put your name to it.

We live in an age where the thought police are everywhere you don't actually have to offend anyone but simply act in a manner that might offend someone. Of course if the AFL had not made such a big issue of this the entire episode would probably have gone unnoticed.

Once again the AFL strives to protect it's corporate image.

I hope the AFLPA take this issue up.

One player came as Jarryd Hayne complete with an inflatable doll while a couple of others came as the Twin Towers. One of the players fined is of Ghanian heritage and he committed the offence of dressing up as a black man and acting out a scene from a Quentin Tarantino Movie.
Sounds like the run sheet from The Footy Show a few years ago with Shane Crawford as Hayne and Billy Brownless as Tower #2.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what did these guys do that was so reprehensible? They were at a private function in a private room and wore fancy dress. One player came as Jarryd Hayne complete with an inflatable doll while a couple of others came as the Twin Towers. One of the players fined is of Ghanian heritage and he committed the offence of dressing up as a black man and acting out a scene from a Quentin Tarantino Movie.

Apparently someone who didn't like what he or she saw made an anonymous complaint on which the AFL acted. I hate anonymous complainers- if you have a complaint at least have the guts to put your name to it.

We live in an age where the thought police are everywhere you don't actually have to offend anyone but simply act in a manner that might offend someone. Of course if the AFL had not made such a big issue of this the entire episode would probably have gone unnoticed.

Played for GWS.

One person or a small number of persons were offended by what happened at a private function so they snitch and now the details of what happened are available to literally anyone in the world to be offended by.

It's all part of the AFL dog and pony show where they're the self annointed morally superior arbiters of all that is right and wrong in the world.

Just for the record, right in their view includes excessive promotion of gambling to children, the use of illegal drugs by their players and a player sitting out of Pride Round every year because she doesn't accept homosexuality.

One person or a small number of persons were offended by what happened at a private function so they snitch and now the details of what happened are available to literally anyone in the world to be offended by.

It's all part of the AFL dog and pony show where they're the self annointed morally superior arbiters of all that is right and wrong in the world.

Just for the record, right in their view includes excessive promotion of gambling to children, the use of illegal drugs by their players and a player sitting out of Pride Round every year because she doesn't accept homosexuality.

Yes, the hypocrisy on the part of the AFL is there for all to see.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Back