Port Power cruelly denied another historic achievement

Remove this Banner Ad

I love how the poort flogs have jumped in and spoken of how GC lost to sydney last year.

Its almost like they want the world to know that just so a loss to GWS counts the same as the GC_3

Hey ThurmanMoron did you read that Envoy Kofi Annan has met with Syrian leader Bashar al-Assad over the humanitarian crisis does that mean that Port Adelaide missed out on the opportunity to become the worst human rights violator on the planet.

BAHAHAHAHA What a flog thread.

Haha. You would know! A silly technicality I failed to notice is small fry compared to your boastful failure in the 2011 TOTY. I notice you went missing in that thread after you were exposed.

Did you know that the Chicago Cubs look at Port Power and laugh, even though they haven't won a WS since the car was invented? Maybe you can find a piechart to prove they use bay covers at Wrigley as well? :D:thumbsu:

Remember my dear D_One, double standards! Tsk tsk, tsk tsk. You went silent very quickly yourself, didn't you? For shame....

Rumours, rumours!

Trolling under the guise of a clown ... :rolleyes:

You say you come here wanting to troll and have fun, when in reality you are trying to make it personal and nasty.

That's a triple to right field there, Chris! Maybe you should ring a bell to let me know when you want to get personal and nasty ;)

reggie20jackson1.jpg

Haha. You would know! A silly technicality I failed to notice is small fry compared to your boastful failure in the 2011 TOTY. I notice you went missing in that thread after you were exposed.

Did you know that the Chicago Cubs look at Port Power and laugh, even though they haven't won a WS since the car was invented? Maybe you can find a piechart to prove they use bay covers at Wrigley as well? :D:thumbsu:

Remember my dear D_One, double standards! Tsk tsk, tsk tsk. You went silent very quickly yourself, didn't you? For shame....

Rumours, rumours!

Challenge for you ThurmanMoron, how can you relate the following to a Port Adelaide troll.

Bligh drives campaign launch with rego freeze vow

I know that the link you come up with will be unconvincing and pathetic but I'm sure you can do it. :D:D:thumbsu:

Challenge for you ThurmanMoron, how can you relate the following to a Port Adelaide troll.

I know that the link you come up with will be unconvincing and pathetic but I'm sure you can do it. :D:D:thumbsu:

Hang on, didn't you say in a previous thread that I should 'stay on topic'. How are you staying on topic?? :D:thumbsu:

It so easy to troll Port than even when i'm incorrect its still pertinent. :thumbsu:

You're the gift that keeps on giving, and your hypocrisy just keeps amusing us more and more :thumbsu:

Squirm, squirm! Don't let any nasty rumours keep your club's integrity from being threatened!

Squirm, squirm my dear D_One, squirm squirm :thumbsu::D

Don't get me started on my feelings on the Yankees current roster.

Not into baseball, huh? You don't know whatcha missin', bud

Hang on, didn't you say in a previous thread that I should 'stay on topic'. How are you staying on topic?? :D:thumbsu:

It so easy to troll Port than even when i'm incorrect its still pertinent. :thumbsu:

You're the gift that keeps on giving, and your hypocrisy just keeps amusing us more and more :thumbsu:

Squirm, squirm! Don't let any nasty rumours keep your club's integrity from being threatened!

Squirm, squirm my dear D_One, squirm squirm :thumbsu::D

OK This thread is about how flogs can link totally unrelated incidents to a troll about Port Adelaide.

So c'mon, you're the type of flog I'm talking about so off you go ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh, is that what it's about is it? I didn't realise you started the thread. I thought it was about Port not being able to (incorrectly as it turned out) be the first team to lose to GWS this year (not that it matters because everyone still remembers how Port lost to GCS so hilariously last year, but that's not the point).

So maybe Port could have their AFL registration frozen in line with Anna Bligh's proposal?

A lot of unregistered ferals up in QLD, just like in SA, right?

Boomtish

Like saying they expect to finish top 4. :D:D:D:thumbsu:

A one off line by our coach is hardly a marketing slogan.

I notice that Live the Creed has been dropped. Like most of the Power era it has been mothballed.

I guess there are no expectations on the players and coaches or anyone really attached with "We are Port Adelaide"

That's a triple to right field there, Chris! Maybe you should ring a bell to let me know when you want to get personal and nasty ;)

A clown is supposed to spread joy

Clown-Master.jpg

dickwad is a clown of a different colour

evil-clown-mask-36850.jpg

You say you want a laugh here

Is it a laugh with other Bay13ites?

Or a laugh at other Bay13ites expense?

That post is embarassing, seriously. Posting photos of clowns to emphasize your point? Righto. I'll try the same strategy.

I would have thought I was more like Vulgar the Crown in your eyes? You know with all my offended flowing through me and everything.

Vulgar_%28film_poster%29.jpg

:confused: As opposed to the OP???

oh-the-irony-womens-tank_07.jpg

Perhaps! Maybe as embarassing as answering a simple question (after six requests) about double standards shown by Port in their HR risk management strategy with something so convoluted and cosmically unrelated to the question being asked......hmmm?

Q: How do you answer Port's double standards in lowballing Fabian Francis as part of the club's risk management strategy based simply on unsubstantiated 'rumours' the club had heard to preserve the club's integrity in the eyes of sponsors, when Burgoyne wasn't lowballed and simply instructed to get a lawyer when equally damaging rumours surfaced about him?

A: Double standards? Burgoyne wasn't accused of slapping his partner after a bender like Bock did. Why can't you understand this simple concept?

LOL. Your semantics two-step has now degenerated into hilarious sidestepping and hall-of-fame diversionary tactics.

It really is a treat to watch. I honestly don't believe you are this naive that you can't answer a simple question.

Boot doesn't fit so good when it's on the other foot, eh pal?

Why do you think the Camry Crows have such paltry sponsorship revenue?

Perhaps! Maybe as embarassing as answering a simple question (after six requests) about double standards shown by Port in their HR risk management strategy with something so convoluted and cosmically unrelated to the question being asked......hmmm?

Q: How do you answer Port's double standards in lowballing Fabian Francis as part of the club's risk management strategy based simply on unsubstantiated 'rumours' the club had heard to preserve the club's integrity in the eyes of sponsors, when Burgoyne wasn't lowballed and simply instructed to get a lawyer when equally damaging rumours surfaced about him?

A: Double standards? Burgoyne wasn't accused of slapping his partner after a bender like Bock did. Why can't you understand this simple concept?

LOL. Your semantics two-step has now degenerated into hilarious sidestepping and hall-of-fame diversionary tactics.

It really is a treat to watch. I honestly don't believe you are this naive that you can't answer a simple question.

Boot doesn't fit so good when it's on the other foot, eh pal?

Why do you think the Camry Crows have such paltry sponsorship revenue?

Answered again and again. :rolleyes:

Did you know that because Carlton are now winless in the NAB and Port can not finish bottom that we have been cruelly denied another historic achievement.

Maybe you can channel your inner flog and start a thread. :D:thumbsu:

Answered again and again. :rolleyes:

Did you know that because Carlton are now winless in the NAB and Port can not finish bottom that we have been cruelly denied another historic achievement.

Maybe you can channel your inner flog and start a thread. :D:thumbsu:

Answered in the other thread after seven requests, and even then you still don't understand the question or the issue even after I break it down to the point where i'm almost spelling out the syllables.

Your hilarious diversion to try and tie up the inconsistencies based on what the rumours were with respect to the Francis and Burgoyne, is priceless and unheard of in this forum i'm sure. This makes the 2011 TOTY look inconsequential when it comes to 'self-ownership'. Squirm squirm!

Did you know that the AASB is thinking of making changes to the standard on the recording and recognition of employee benefits? Maybe I could start a thread on it because it is AASB 119 :thumbsu::D

thurman is desperately trying to get some momentum up in this (his) sad little thread, keep plugging away thurmy:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Port Power cruelly denied another historic achievement

Remove this Banner Ad

Back