Port Power cruelly denied another historic achievement

Remove this Banner Ad

There was no inconsistency as the two cases are different.

I did say "adequate" explanation.

They both involved rumours regarding alleged incidents involving Port Adelaide players. One player was lowballed to limit the risk exposure of those rumours, the other wasn't. It's as simple as that.

So what would be adequate in your eyes? I would have loved to have gone into more detail, but I don't work in their financial operations area.

GWS has two cracks at the Camry Crows before they play Port. You're more likely to lose to them than us.

I expect Phil Davis, Boges and Chad to have big games against you lot. :thumbsu:

Glad to see your econometric skills are at least up to scratch. Do you have a regression analysis handy to back that up?

If the Camry Crows play GWS twice before Port Power even get to play them, there is an increased likelihood that GWS will beat the Camry Crows. Gee, how did you figure that out? You should come and work in my risk management area! ;)

Glad to see your econometric skills are at least up to scratch. Do you have a regression analysis handy to back that up?

If the Camry Crows play GWS twice before Port Power even get to play them, there is an increased likelihood that GWS will beat the Camry Crows. Gee, how did you figure that out? You should come and work in my risk management area! ;)

mmmm sarcasm. You are struggling now, aren't you?

mmmm sarcasm. You are struggling now, aren't you?

You've never used sarcasm? You should try it, it kicks out the Monday morning jams.

Struggling with what? Struggling to agree with a simple proposition which you presented that if GWS play the Crows twice before they play Port, the likelihood of them beating the Crows before Port rises exponentially?

If a grad at the risk management area at my work couldn't figure that out in 5 seconds, he or she would be out the door quicker than Fabby Francis.

Are you saying that the Camry Crows are more likely to lose to GWS based on this fact, or are just more likely to lose to them in general? You are basing this on pre-season form I assume.

You've never used sarcasm? You should try it, it kicks out the Monday morning jams.

Struggling with what? Struggling to agree with a simple proposition which you presented that if GWS play the Crows twice before they play Port, the likelihood of them beating the Crows before Port rises exponentially?

If a grad at the risk management area at my work couldn't figure that out in 5 seconds, he or she would be out the door quicker than Fabby Francis.

Are you saying that the Camry Crows are more likely to lose to GWS based on this fact, or are just more likely to lose to them in general? You are basing this on pre-season form I assume.

This is based on the fact that the Camry Crows late last season and in this year's NAB Cup are about on par with Port. The rest is basic probability calculation.

Here he is - the greatest catcher that ever was

image.jpg

Here he is - the greatest hamster that ever was

Hamster_1293095c.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Port Power cruelly denied another historic achievement

Remove this Banner Ad

Back