Game Day Port v Melbourne Round 18 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Time to get our contested footy working again. That was what we built our game on in the first half of the season and what has been lacking in the second half. No point having runners on the outside if you can't get them the footy.

Big games from Wines, Boak, Ebert, Hartlett and I want to see the good man Cassisi at the bottom of lots of packs digging the footy out to our boys.

C'mon Cassisi you ol dog. Show them how to win the hard footy today!!!

Wingard's kicked one goal in the last 4 games. Some of his best returns prior to that were in big games. Freo: 5 goals, the Crows : 4 goals (R2), Geelong : 3 goals and Hawthorn 3 goals.

We're missing his regular scoring contribution. He's spending more time in the midfield in recent games but I think that's because he's struggling a bit playing as a forward.

Hope he can re-capture some of his goal kicking form.

I feel less nervous than the last few weeks but geez if we lose this I'm throwing a tantrum. Fingers crossed the boys can pull out a solid win and regain some confidence.

The blue baggers and the aints have pushed the door ajar for our blokes to get back into the top 4.
It's now up to the players to kick that door down, and while I would love to be confident, the two aforementioned teams have proven that half arsed efforts seldom get the chocolates.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dermit better not be commentating again..

Better him than the Basil and Hame show we had when Footscray came to town... or Brian "WOW WEE" Taylor.

When I die and go to hell, I'm going to be forced to watch repeats of BT calling Crows victories...

Cant wait for this game to start.

We are going to destroy them. This game will see our players go in so hard and fast that they won't know what happened till its too late.

Carn the PEAR!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Port v Melbourne Round 18 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Back