Game Day Port v the team that gave the Crows Darcy Fogarty for Charlie Cameron lol

Remove this Banner Ad

We did it all the time last year and finished on top of the ladder... it’s not an issue
I actually think it helps with the players mindset, don't have to spend all night in a hotel room with some annoying campaigner and you don't get tempted to see your side girl in another city before hand helping with testosterone.

No Boak, Butters, X really test the mid depth. Not sure we’ll be able to cover that for four quarters up there in the rain.

A win would be a a pleasant surprise, a loss nothing to blow up over.

pear by 7pts.

If the couple of FIFA matches I played today are anything to go by this is how its going down
Port to get an early lead
Brisbane to come back midway through the game and tie the game up late in the forth.
OOORRRRRAZZZZIIIIIOOOOOOOOO to kick the winner in the 88th minute with 90 seconds to go.
Orazio to kick 5 goals and get BOG
Looking forward to Pep bring the heat to the Gabba!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weather looking pretty good here in Brisbane. If it holds off it will be a cracking night for footy

Not sure where you are but it's been raining most of last night and all day where I am (approx 20km north of the GABBA), had about 44mm so far in the rain gauge as at 6:45pm (also had approx 32mm yesterday) - has eased up the past couple of hours however.

Edit: Local news just reported they've had about "6 inches in the past hour" down on the Gold Coast "absolutely torrential", moved off now and heading in a north westerly direction. FWIW.

Last edited:
Not sure where you are but it's been raining most of last night and all day where I am (approx 20km north of the GABBA), had about 44mm so far in the rain gauge as at 6:45pm (also had approx 32mm yesterday) - has eased up the past couple of hours however.
In the city and its lovely atm

Edit. At the gabba now and its perfect for football

Reckon we'd be lucky to have had that this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Port v the team that gave the Crows Darcy Fogarty for Charlie Cameron lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back