• Port

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Geelong

• Draw

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Any exiles following the game / anyone watching on TV with an update. Looks like we started well and then fell away a bit.

Check out the thread on the Gameday board.

We're getting done by 30-odd points at half time. Geelong look awesome. We have no idea what to do when going into our forward line.

Still, it's a much better standard of game than the other played tonight.

Check out the thread on the Gameday board.

We're getting done by 30-odd points at half time. Geelong look awesome. We have no idea what to do when going into our forward line.

Still, it's a much better standard of game than the other played tonight.
The gameday thread is full of 'Chappy you ****ing gun'

Doesn't tell you much about the game...

The impression I've got is that we started well and have faded badly.

a much better 3rd qtr. Down by 3 goals but at one stage down by 37 late in the 2nd.

Toby lifted well that qtr after a bad first half, and I have liked what I hear from Thomas and Stewart, particularly Thomas' hardness at the ball.

Still struggling up fwd, Ebert has 3, but had 2 in the first few minutes and then didn't touch it for 2 qtrs, Tredders is having an impact which is more than can be said for Motlop and Westhoff.

Really does sound like we're fighting it out. Which is great considering from the vibes I was getting it sounded like we were going to go down the old route of being crushed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done Port, i was cheerin for ya's the whole time.

Had the chances to snatch it, but it wasnt to be.

The way port played tonight though, if only they had cranked it like that on GF day, i know its the past, but they had the same ability then to push it like they did today.

What i got out of the game, Geelong dont look too invincible, good sign.

Well done Port, i was cheerin for ya's the whole time.

Had the chances to snatch it, but it wasnt to be.

The way port played tonight though, if only they had cranked it like that on GF day, i know its the past, but they had the same ability then to push it like they did today.

What i got out of the game, Geelong dont look too invincible, good sign.

some how i don't think geelong were playing at the same level that they were in last years GF.port should make the top 6 at least and are a premiership contender.

Remove this Banner Ad

Port vs. Geelong @ AAMI Stadium Game Thread

Back