Game Day Port vs Hawks semi Final. .. I did it my way ..

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

View attachment 2108977View attachment 2108978View attachment 2108979

Is the day the day ? Port win either way ...

2012 -2024

I thought that in 2019…

ITS GAMEDAY!! It feels like Christmas. Will this be Ken's last ever game for us? Will Sam Mitchell and his Hawks hawk tuah on Kenny’s grave? Or will we come with a Christmas miracle and play brilliantly to bring us to a preliminary final against the Sydney Swans in Sydney next Friday?

We can win this.

Don’t press up as hard. Lower the eyes and don’t bomb it in.

We do get up it’s going to be Mitch Georgiades playing a blinder that gets it done.

Both teams with 6 changes from the Minor Round clash.

Port
Out:
Burton, Houston, Farrell, Visentini, McEntee, Finlayson
In: Jones, L. Evans, Sweet, Rozee, Narkle, F. Evans

Hawks
Out:
Frost, Jiath, Phillips, Mitchell, Day, McKenzie
In: Scrimshaw, Sicily, Ward, Maginness, Morrison, Guston

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It has to end now! Sack the spud.

Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Last week I posted about how we were potentially 3 games away from a premiership but potentially 2 games away from a new coach. It was a weird feeling.

Now we're still potentially 3 games away from a premiership, but it feels miles away. We're maybe, maybe, 1 game away from a new coach but with the way he has survived the last 12 years the fact there's no guarantees of that feels like the odds of it happening are slim as well.

Last week's performance and our big game record suggests we lose.
Our history of busting a gut to save Hinkley's arse suggests we win.

I'm expecting the pregame to be all about Ken. Win or lose, I'm expecting the media to be playing the "the players let him down" and "decimated by injuries" cards often. I have no idea what to expect from the game itself. Maybe an easy Ken saving romp. Maybe we're completely cooked and Hawks will drill us.

I'm going to predict Hawks by 12 after being 40 points up by half time and Port to almost chase back the lead when the game is effectively dead. We'll be lauded for the fightback and Koch will be interviewed on Monday and confirm that Hinkley is our coach in 2025.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back