Game Day Port vs Hawks semi Final. .. I did it my way ..

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm usually with hope.

But I just can't see it tonight.

Never hoping for a loss but I just don't see a way we can win given the circumstances and our luck.

I expect full umpire barracking tonight

never felt flatter going to a final.

cant see anyway we can win, feels like its going to be one final embarrassing thrashing, one parting gift to have the club a laughing stock again.

the only positive is the end of Hinkley giving the club some fresh air.

I don't want to see the decision linger, make it first thing Monday end the misery quickly
Got offered free tickets. I couldn't say Nup fast enough.

Earlier in the week got invited to a gathering to watch the game. Couldn't say Nup fast enough.

I'll watch the game, by myself, at home, dispassionately probably 2 bottles of Red deep, awaiting some sort of outcome.

Got offered free tickets. I couldn't say Nup fast enough.

Earlier in the week got invited to a gathering to watch the game. Couldn't say Nup fast enough.

I'll watch the game, by myself, at home, dispassionately probably 2 bottles of Red deep, awaiting some sort of outcome.
I'm gonna watch it in the wank shed with a neighbour.

Port supporters actively cheering and hoping for port to lose should be ashamed of themselves.
at no point should you hate the coach more than you love the team.

port have now entered underdog status. everyone is expecting them to lose. they will win and go on to the GF after beating sydney next week.
Cocaines a hell of a druuug….

(Log in to remove this ad.)

f*ck these hokball flogs, sick of their arrogance, I'm doubling down on this, we'll win tonight and I hope our supporters rub it in their faces.

Nah, good on 'em.

Their "**** it, let's win" attitude is a refreshing contrast to "finals are scary" pants wetting.

Currently sitting in Doha Airport waiting for my connection to Dubai.
Can’t believe Dixon is playing, he was an embarrassment last week.
Losing Burton will hurt, thought he wasn’t too bad last week.

We are going to get hurt badly on the rebound tonight.
Hawks by plenty!!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I don’t know why but quietly confident. Perhaps it’s all the rubbish coming from out of Melbourne about how good the Hawks are? Let’s catch them early and knock the confidence out of them.
Also I’m working on the “monkey with a typewriter” theory regarding Charlie. The monkey will eventually type a correct word!!!!!

You said Hawks by 49 last Friday. What’s changed since then?

I think with the press this week we’ll come out with a point to prove but wont sustain it

Just ****ing do something good. Whatever that may be.

93bxd3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back