Game Day Port vs Hawks semi Final. .. I did it my way ..

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe it's time to get Ken off our brains and focus on tonight's game? What happens, happens.

I will be interested to see what happens with Todd Marshall. Dixon is in the starting line up and Marshall is named as an interchange. Maybe give Charlie half a quarter and if he carries on from last week's stinker switch Marshall into the action?

We are under strength for sure so we have several players who have to stand up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe a bit of Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah as Ken walks off AO for the last time .... or ......Hallelujah its a miracle we won.

I did my best, it wasn't much
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah

Wow... at just after 5pm there are more people who are probably visiting from interstate than locals who are just knocking off work...
It’s 5.30pm lol and the game is an hour and a half. I was here the exact time last week and there was Port fans everywhere.

Have people been to their GP and organised a mental health plan should we lose and Ken keep his job due to our outs?
Ye of little faith I am hoping for and would not be surprised if we are the winners tonight.
Where the Hawks are not used to night games and are a different team away from their beloved G.
Another factor is Ken seems to pull the proverbial rabbit out of the hat when it is backs to the wall scenarios.

A highlight for me tonight will be watching Sinn breaking the lines.

Yes, Dan is out but so is their best from last time, Will Day where Rozee did not play and Wines had a heart murmur in the first quarter. Bag Ken another time, let’s getstuck in to Ginnivin and support the boys tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back