Game Day Port vs Hawks semi Final. .. I did it my way ..

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He could've given Lorenz a taste or two or three at any time this season and throws him into a final instead.

I love a debut as much as anyone, but it feels like a deer in the headlights possibility.
That Hinks style
If Lorenz gets a game Hinks will be hoping he stinks
So he can say ‘see the cupboards are bare’

Last week I had zero nerves pre-game.

Now I’m sick to my stomach. Nightmare scenario if we get smashed and Hinkley keeps his job.
Imagine the players nerves?
I have been mowing and edging the lawns this arvo to calm the nerves
Gifted a smart watch recently & was watching my heart rate through games & got a health warning during the Carlton game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That means Ratugolea is gonna have to chop out in the ruck. Oh god help me. He is gonna tap the ball to the hawks isn't he?
Everything is an opportunity.

He is not predictable so that may help us in the ruck where last week the oppo had a picnic sharking Sweet’s 51 hit outs

CD just confirmed what JHF said earlier in the week. The team did not prepare and train well in the lead up to the Geelong game. Claims they trained better this week.

WTF man, you have the opportunity to go through the preliminary finals and play at home PLUS having a week to recover afterwards and they prepared poorly. Lack of professionalism. Just baffled at this.

The contrast between our game day thread and the Hawks board game day thread lol.

Hawks board - Hok Ball! What a season this is becoming! See you in Sydney!

Port board - Sack Hinkley
I'm on the **** everything and everyone sack ken Koch and who ever else.... But I still think It's sad that is has come to this.

Port supporters actively cheering and hoping for port to lose should be ashamed of themselves.
at no point should you hate the coach more than you love the team.

port have now entered underdog status. everyone is expecting them to lose. they will win and go on to the GF after beating sydney next week.
Sack port Adelaide..... And ken.

[emoji6]" data-quote="Handyandy" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
That Hinks style
If Lorenz gets a game Hinks will be hoping he stinks
So he can say ‘see the cupboards are bare’

I like that he selected Dixon despite him getting like touches last week and then having him ruled out by medical staff because he can’t complete the warm up

StABiLiTy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back