Game Day Ports vs. Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

How boredom.

Are you lot blind? Bruce clearly had his forearm inbetween the ball and post. Either way it shouldn't have mattered*

*unless I'm wrong, which has been known to happen, from time to time.

Sent from mTalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In half a game of football St Kilda have 2 goals - first was from a bullshit free against SPP and second was after the ball CLEARLY hit the point post. Such an umpire rort.

Nothing to like about that.
We were thumped in the contest. Ross has dominated.

Wines, Ebert and SPP unsighted.

No forward structure yet again. Not enough numbers around the ball. Not enough numbers forward of the ball.

This has a Richmond second half written all over it.

We are officially out of form.

Amazing..... Some st kilda supporter just stood there filming security while a couple of port clowns got removed, got all mouthy when security talked to him before bragging about all the YouTube hits he'll get. Then pulls the "aren't you Australian?" Race call when I give him shit over it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

This is some hilarious shit.

Apart from several bad umpiring calls, the 3 truely clear mistakes were a advantage call after a mark to the Saints, a too high against Wines in which the same thing was done a minute later to us for nothing, and then a goal given when the decision was clearly either a mark or out of bounds. There was ZERO doubt the ball hit the post. That was ridiculous.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Ports vs. Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Back