Game Day Ports vs STeaK

Remove this Banner Ad

Anytime I’m this confident we lose 🤨
Think the Saints don’t get into Adelaide till about 11? Ok we’ve gotten away with it but I don’t think it’s ideal. We’ve suddenly got a lot of players in the side that use the ball well most everyone is over 70% efficiency. Ok Ollie and Dixon around 60% but that’s got to make life a lot easier than it has been in the past.

Mayes to back up last weeks effort.
Lathams to back up his effort around the ground.

The Saints bring Monday nights game against the Crows here tonight we should win by 5 goals plus.

I heard Bass say that's his nickname so I s'pose i'd better start using it but for some reason I like Georgi Boy

Yep really looking forward to Dylan getting a go who impressed me on Family Day way back in February and let's not forget

our all but invisible first draft pick Miles Bergman. Anyway back to the game, if we kick straight we should get the job done. Got a hunch Connor might be a late out.

George.
King George.
King George whiting.

Equals Fish.

They’ve got it wrong.

Danger game IMO.

They'll have an advantage in the rucks, speedy ball movement, and a lot of height in the forward line. Three things we struggle to defend against.

Those are the positives about the Saints. The negatives are that they're prone to falling asleep. If they do that against us, we MUST press home our advantage while we have it.

If we win, I can see it being similar to the Freo or GWS games where we play 60-70 minutes of even football but seal the game with 10-20 minutes of dominance.

Gonna be a 3 Adams Apple night tonight.
Chilly.
But it won't match the chill running down the spine of the Kilda Boys when they run onto the field.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pleased to be going to game but row Z in East stand. Yuk! Anyhow, hopefully it will be fast game with us winning a shoot out.
Lol I'm row z in western stand I'll wave to you ;)

I did the weird 3d image thing of what the view would be like from where I'm sitting... seems pretty good. (I normally just hang out on the hill)

Gonna be a bit weird going to the footy again. First game for the year in the middle of winter. Conscious if people are going to be coughing and spluttering. Can't see much social distancing at the toilets, bars and kiosks happening, sitting in a different seat behind the goals not on the wing.

But bloody looking forward to it.

Reckon it will be a grind and 2 or 3 goal win. Hope we kick straight.

We'll start strong but miss some goals, then go lullaby's whilstbthe Saints kick some easy uncontested snags.
Port re-group, tighten our defensive action, and we go in 17 points down at the big break.
A rejuvenated side kicks 4 goalsto 1 in the third qtr, and we lead by 4 at lemons.
Ladhams' fitness proves pivotal in the final stanza, as he jumps/runs rings around Marshall/Rydsr, and we overrun them.
Port 11g 13b def SK 9g 10b.
Best: Duursma, Huston, Boak, DBJ, Jonas, Ladhams, Rozee.
Goals: Dixon 3, Rozee 3, Gray 2.:shoutyoldman:
Inj: Clurey (corkie), Marshall (ankle).
Highlight. 23 PB banners in the crowd :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Ports vs STeaK

Remove this Banner Ad

Back