Review Positives & Negatives vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Petrie's last qtr crunch goal was simply awesome. Type of goal that really lifts a side. Inspirational.
We really ran and ran and ran in the last qtr. Made it hard for Freo to get any run-on. There was someone
'always there' at spillages, ready to tackle, ready to reveive a handball etc
We are 4-2 with GC and BL coming up....................

Great way to start off the weekend.

A special **** you to the Channel 7 commentary team who refused to acknowledge any of our great play until the fat lady opened the pipes and was already into the encore.

Absolutely. Never heard a group of "experts" spew so much fence sitting, generic and bland "expert commentary" than tonight. Each one of those commentators came in expecting to commend freo's defensive pressure (blah, blah, blah) and were caught short when we sucked freo into OUR style of footy.

Oh, and Duck, it'd be really nice if you could give the club that made you a little bit of credit when we play well every once and a while. Otherwise you can go share that bag of dicks that Allen Aylette is currently eating.

So funny seeing those scum supporters booing at boomer and cheering their champion Crowley.. Lol.. What a hack player he is. Glad to see boomer tear them a new one. You just got a lesson on how to play footy Crowley!

Great win, lots of highlights, but loved at lye taking it to a new level with his run and carry tonight.

Positive - Winning the toughest road trip in the AFL, on a Friday night, on free-to-air, and having no passengers for the night.

Negative - Why does Duck always refer to us as the Kangaroos? I understand it was probably drilled into him for a few years to call us that, but I just wish he'd say North Melbourne instead, that would be almost as good as tonights win.

Negative - I don't know one, single Freo supporter. Not bloody one!
I know a few and boy are they copping it. One of them is getting an anchor up the nostril after all the shit i've had to listen to in recent times.

Cant remove the smile atm
image.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

U ruddy beauty couldn't watch felt ill had a shower and was updating scores ran around naked for 10 minutes singing the song and jumping on the mrs. Need to buy that raffle ticket now U Ripper North I am very very happy

What a lucky woman.

Negative - Why does Duck always refer to us as the Kangaroos? I understand it was probably drilled into him for a few years to call us that, but I just wish he'd say North Melbourne instead, that would be almost as good as tonights win.

Why are people on this board obsessed with this? I call them the Roos and Kangas too.

Positive: Boomer's response. Top game from the little champ.

Negative: Gibson's disposal. Think we are better with him in the side, but geez he makes me cringe. Same can be said for Greenwood.

One thing that still concerns me is our clearances.

We were beaten pretty soundly again at stoppages IMO, and Freo got a lot of easy ball into F50. It's been a bit of a common theme this year including the pre-season.

Positives:
Lindsay with the sealer set me off.
Atley is now an A-grader.
Players stood up for each other all game against some cheep shots (Michael Johnson...low)
Harvey broke a hard tag.
Gibson and Dal Santo, particularly in the 4th quarter.
Grima was a wall.
Petrie had a good game, even kicked straight.
McKenzie has a super duper boot on him.
Daw excites when he's in space.
Cunnington consistency.

Negatives:
Umpires picking random off the ball free kicks out of nowhere in the first quarter/start of second: Don't think we were the ones playing dirty...
Jack Ziebels first kick back, improved from there though.
Fremantle's numerous inside 50's in the 4th Q, just too many.
Norths lack of consistency week to week, play like this every week we are top 4.
Michael Johnson is a cheap shot artist.

4-2 after a tough schedule is a great position to be in considering our usual habit of starting slowly. Didn't expect a winning record that's for sure...

Kept freo to 2 goals in second half. Goalless in final quarter.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Positives & Negatives vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back