Off-topic Post here if you’re not suspended

Remove this Banner Ad

Another component of Group B is that they don't actually understand how to be funny or clever in a even a slightly amusing way. Spreadsheets and stats melts are not funny. Endlessly spamming gifs is not funny either. The only wit they demonstrate (repeatedly) is f*ckwit.

Yes, this is spot on.

Of course I do.

There's an entire thread dedicated to the decline in quality of the Bay and discussion on what to do about it.

There are three groups.

Group C contains posters like me (and Cheffy, Vesty etc and other banned flogs) who occasionally create quality content and more than occasionally get the better of some of the posters in here and more than occasionally overstep the mark incurring the wrath of the gods.

Group B contains flogs like you and Spreaders who do the same repetitive shit. The sort of children that, while on a road trip, would hold their finger tip 3 millimeters from a sibling's face and repeat "but I'm not touching you! I'm not touching you!". One-trick ponies if I'm being charitable.

Group A are posters that post quality content but don't overstep the mark and don't post often (Mofra etc) - clever, low quantity, high quality stuff.

When Group A and C are posting the drivel from Group B is a drop in the ocean - you can abide it because there's still funny shit going on, enough to ignore the banality.

When Group A ceases to exist in the Bay, you're left with a higher percentage of Group B shit. The "quality" of the Bay drops and people leave it because it's a GIF spamming swamp of brainless "I know you are but what am I" posting.

Eventually it gets bad enough that management decide that maybe the actions of some of the Group C posters weren't that bad after all - or that however long the ban was, was punishment enough.

And here we are. Group C and Group A both have positive post-to-like ratios. I'll leave you to guess what Group B has (other than FOTY badges).

Of course, none of this is to say that Group B posters don't have a place here - they do, of course.
bummers fans like myself & zackah belong to our own privileged group, please acknowledge it!

Uhhhh....let me get back to you
mcgrath_truther after careful consideration, yourself and zackah belong to a special group, Group E.

The E stands for Extraordinary and it's because despite your team being utter bollocks after the Home and Away season (and frequently during it), you're still here posting - an extraordinary feat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mcgrath_truther after careful consideration, yourself and zackah belong to a special group, Group E.

The E stands for Extraordinary and it's because despite your team being utter bollocks after the Home and Away season (and frequently during it), you're still here posting - an extraordinary feat.
it’s an honour!

tbf you did handle it better than Jazny

I undeleted one of her posts once and she went full Chernobyl :$
Your melt on Sunday > “Full Chernobyl”

200w.gif

Let the record show all my bans on this account and my previously banned accounts have been entirely unfair.

💯

As true today as it has always been.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back