Meltdown Post Here If You Don’t Melt

Remove this Banner Ad

From the desk of Gordon Groves no doubt.
No, if you want to request a Request Form you need to lodge a request in person at the Request Office, just next to the Panther Cage, mind the maggot pit, on Betelgeuse 3.

It's amazing how few official requests we get.

No, if you want to request a Request Form you need to lodge a request in person at the Request Office, just next to the Panther Cage, mind the maggot pit, on Betelgeuse 3.

It's amazing how few official requests we get.
Who is that weird looking new avatar? It looks like he is melting and not becoming of this thread.

Who is that weird looking new avatar? It looks like he is melting and not becoming of this thread.
That's my berserker avatar as opposed to my normal calm one

I tried extending the olive branch to Pixel on many occasions, sadly he is too bitter and salty to accept it.
And yes that noun he used is both horrible and offensive, I would never dare use it.#PeacefulElmer
#PeacefulElmer my arse! what a load of balderdash, you either tag me or you're talking about me nearly all the time just to shitfight with me and then when you lose a battle you sook and hit the mash button complaining about it. You're a pathetic liar too, you tagged me once when I wasn't even on this site instead I got a phone bigfooty alert on my smartphone and it was you claiming I sleep with my cousin to someone in a thread. I gave you a chance to delete it but totally refused claiming it was true.

#PeacefulElmer my arse! what a load of balderdash, you either tag me or you're talking about me nearly all the time just to shitfight with me and then when you lose a battle you sook and hit the mash button complaining about it. You're a pathetic liar too, you tagged me once when I wasn't even on this site instead I got a phone bigfooty alert on my smartphone and it was you claiming I sleep with my cousin to someone in a thread. I gave you a chance to delete it but totally refused claiming it was true.
triggeed.gif

Nice melt

Who would have thought that a thread about not melting has attracted the two biggest melters on the bay.
Like flies to shit.

TOTY, and all it required was a title that encouraged "I'm not, you are!"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thread titled 'Post Here If You Don’t Melt'
Thread gets swarmed with melters

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

Remove this Banner Ad

Meltdown Post Here If You Don’t Melt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back