Meltdown Post Here If You Don’t Melt

Remove this Banner Ad

Readers, I have gone through all the posts in this thread and Elmer_Hauser is leading the melt count at 8.
It is probably more but l’m in a generous mood.

Feel free to keep count of Elmers melts in this thread.
Least a Carlton fan can say they’ve won something since 1995. Well done Elmer

Better than not winning a flag this century thanks!

Have you seen Carlton's fixture for the rest of the season? We got a home run passage to a home Prelim Final

None of the other riff raff/Turkey teams below us on the ladder bother me one bit :)

Have you seen Carlton's fixture for the rest of the season? We got a home run passage to a home Prelim Final

None of the other riff raff/Turkey teams below us on the ladder bother me one bit :)
The one above you must have you shit scared

The one above you must have you shit scared

Not really cause we will play you at the G, a ground where the Swans have struggled in recent years.

September to Remember for Carlton.

When we win the flag, boy oh boy the Bay is in tor a reckoning:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I suspect you'll probably still be licking your wounds over Essingtin being bundled out of the finals in straight sets
I have us finishing 5th and beating Collingwood in an EF.

And it will be my finest Bay hour :cool:

Not really cause we will play you at the G, a ground where the Swans have struggled in recent years.

i truly despise sydney, and yet, a carlton heartbreak on grand final day to them would be perfect

I have us finishing 5th and beating Collingwood in an EF.

And it will be my finest Bay hour :cool:

It would be most amusing I have to admit..
I don't know if Spreaders would ever show his face again in the bay if that happened:)

It would be most amusing I have to admit..
I don't know if Spreaders would ever show his face again in the bay if that happened:)
he’d start posting about anzac day records or some such

You probably don’t know this, as a Bloose supporter, but the day after GF day this place becomes a ghost town and any gloating goes virtually unseen.
It’s quite a let down

Nearly every second post of his is a melt so there's no need.

Whereas every post of yours is unintelligent, crayon drawing gibberish (and that is why you are banned for life from the Richmond board :$ )

Remove this Banner Ad

Back