Meltdown Post Here If You Don’t Melt

Remove this Banner Ad

What is your top 4 looking like, Flogstradamus?
Yes I have your cheat mob in it if that’s what you are asking. Hard not to when you play in a cheat ground and have 4 extra cheat players as umpires.

For future fogstradamus purposes here is the top 8:

Swines
Blooze
Cheat grounders
Brions
The Mighty Essendon Bombers
Felafels
Pooort
Essendons 2024 bitches

Yes I have your cheat mob in it if that’s what you are asking. Hard not to when you play in a cheat ground and have 4 extra cheat players as umpires.

Swines
Blooze
Cheat grounders
Brions
Felafels
Pooort
Essendons 2024 bitches
Melting Black And White GIF by Jason Clarke

Swines
Blooze
Cheat grounders
Brions
Felafels
Pooort
Essendons 2024 bitches

Interesting to know who "Essendons 2024 bitches" are given Essendon's "dominance" this year :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just had a look at the amount of clean up work mods (mainly Wosh lol) had to do in that fred and keep melting friend, you ain’t coming back :$
Wosh was just upset about the Tim Kelly trade, obviously.

At any rate, the bandwagoners have once again abandoned their "beloved" tugboats - so there's nothing to add to the fred :(

Except a certain Essendon supporting mod as an example of "things more stable..." when Essendon crash out of finals :(

Why are you going so nuclear TT? Don't use that word! Why can't you two just get along?

I tried extending the olive branch to Pixel on many occasions, sadly he is too bitter and salty to accept it.
And yes that noun he used is both horrible and offensive, I would never dare use it.#PeacefulElmer

Look you idiots, don't report a post and then quote the post , and keep your religious feelings to yourselves.

How about this, banter about footy without getting idiotic?

Meltdown Post Here If You Don’t Melt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back