• When I was around 17

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • When I was around 21

• I've never been drunk!

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Never really was a big drinker, and haven't really had a drink in about a year. I just don't desire it, and I'm quite happy to stay with non-alcoholic drinks and drive and what not.

Plus it saves me a ridiculous amount of money.

Been going out to clubs and bars and all that for over a year now without having more than 2 or so drinks, and after seeing mates just get smashed every week, I just don't see the point.
Can still have a fun time with friends without resorting to severe brain damage.

The first time i got drunk was about 2.5 years ago, the day after i said, never again. And haven't gone near the shit since, and never will again.

If you don't drink then why care about driving? :confused:

The only possible reason would be wear and tear on the car and petrol, but if you're consistently giving them lifts out I think $10 a night from each of the friends wouldn't be unreasonable to ask for

I was an impressionable kid at the time, but I really admired him, and it topped it off when I read that he had never touched alcohol nor tabacco, so I thought I'd try and follow in his foot steps.

From memory, it was in Inside Edge, 2001/2002.

Don't drink at all, really. Last time I had a drink was at a friend's 21st about 18 months ago. Wouldn't surprise me if a lot of posters on here have drunk more in one weekend then I have in my whole life. I'm 23.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't see the reason to drink.

I still have a great time with people laughing our asses off, and to be frank, I'm very confident with women.

Personally, I see no benefit with drinking, and only risk.

This is me for now on (for a while anyway).

Last Saturday got smashed with a really good mate that I hadn't seen in a couple of months, ended up downing almost 2 bottles of Jager to myself. Had to drive 3 hours to perth the next day and then the day after that had an all day festival to go to. Needless to say I was in a hell of a state, never felt so sick in my life. Had a running count of how many hours my hangover was lasting, but now that I'm still sick a week later I came to the conclusion that somewhere along the line sickness took over from the hangover.

Gonna let me body have a rest from the booze for a few weeks.

This is me for now on (for a while anyway).

Last Saturday got smashed with a really good mate that I hadn't seen in a couple of months, ended up downing almost 2 bottles of Jager to myself. Had to drive 3 hours to perth the next day and then the day after that had an all day festival to go to. Needless to say I was in a hell of a state, never felt so sick in my life. Had a running count of how many hours my hangover was lasting, but now that I'm still sick a week later I came to the conclusion that somewhere along the line sickness took over from the hangover.

Gonna let me body have a rest from the booze for a few weeks.

Jagger is my fav drink but it gives me the worst hangover the next day. Plus if you drink them all night sleeping is hard cos of all the red bull so I set myself a limit. Max of 10 and no more after midnight or 3-4 hours before I plan on trying to get some sleep.

i drink till i'm tipsy, but never till i'm drunk

anyway, modern research determines three standard drinks as binge drinking.... so i guess even though i've never been drunk i still have an alcohol problem

I am 20 years old and have been totally smashed once in my life and that was in December 2007. The morning after when I woke to a killer hangover I said to myself I am not putting myself through that again and haven't.

Since that time when I have gone out I have had a drink maybe 2 or 3 times, and what I mean by having a drink is 1 or 2 beers over the course of the evening. The last time I actually had alcohol was at least 3 months ago.

I have been through stages where I have been going out drinking 4 nights a week. That was when I was 19-20 years old. Now I am a bit older and I have slowed it down slightly. Now maybe 1-2 nights a week, or on the odd occasion 0 nights a week. I enjoy a drink as do most of my friends so we have a good time together getting drunk.

I was born with a defect in my stomach. Subsequent surgery and whatnot means certain foods/drinks my body just rejects and can't digest. Alcohol is one of them so I don't drink.

As with any of the things I can't have, I discovered it the hard way though. Blargh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Post here if you don't drink.

Back