Meltdown Post here if you melt

Remove this Banner Ad

simpletons not understanding brad's ulterior motives of letting them win last night.

nothing better than building their hopes up, and making them crash, hard.

stop thinking in the short term, plebians
Fully agree mate. Teams in the top 8 can afford to drop these games, especially to teams Colonwood are fighting with to make the 8.

Fully agree mate. Teams in the top 8 can afford to drop these games, especially to teams Colonwood are fighting with to make the 8.
Are you really fighting for the 8 from 12th though? :think:

I can melt with the best of them. Especially when my SC team is doing shithouse like this year. :$
But due to illness I have been pretty weak over the last few months but slowly regaining strength. Might have a mini-melt if we miss finals.

That sucks. Nothing is more important than family and health.

Sorry to heat you have been doing poorly, good to see you are on the path to recovery.

I have been out of sorts myself, but the fourth coming wooden spoon to Richmond fills me with festive cheer !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not melting, crying at the passing of one of my favourite boyhood crushes and icons Shannen Doherty

Shannen_Doherty_as_Prue.jpg

What a rotten way to end the weekend šŸ˜Ŗ

Just checked the forecast at the Bureau of Melteorology and it looks like there's a solid chance of a once in a hundred year event coming from the area around Hoddle St
i read about the other once in a life time event in hoddle street

Therapeutic fred is therapeutic.

You useless spineless choking norf acting pieces of shit campaigners šŸ¤¬
i almost melted last night but i simply accepted the inevitability of it

Remove this Banner Ad

Meltdown Post here if you melt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back