Post here if you're extremely happy the Grand Final is not being held in Perf ?

Remove this Banner Ad

The AFL and Fox Footy Twitter and Facebook pages have gone totally Chernobyl since the annoucement 15 mins ago.

This is just one of many. I love it 🤡🤡🤡

It's so good.

WA was the person in the uni group assignmnt who didn't do any work to put it together and is now sulking because they didn't get as good a grade and can't figure out why. 🤣

I mean, McGowan was perfectly entitled to protect his borders if he wanted, but actions can have consequences, which is why WA slipped all the way to 3rd place when really they should've been the frontrunner.

Plenty of Western Australians were happy to sink the boots into that fat tosser Clive Palmer (and rightly so), but you can't have your cake and eat it too.

tenor.gif

It was never going to be in W.A unless we paid for it which we shouldn't have to

We're already carrying the country financially so Marky Mark wouldn't be shelling out money to Gil. It is highly likely Gil chose QLD and Shitlaide over W.A because of monetary reasons

That and the VFL has a chip on their shoulder about W.A

If anyone has been to a game at the Gabba this will be absolute shit. Would have rather he sent it to Shitlaide

It would've been in WA or SA if their governments had lifted a finger to keep the season alive. McGowan played the "Vic bias" card from the outset to gain political points, the AFL were right to not reward him.
Lifted a finger to keep the season alive? Mate WA & SA have supported football for over 100 years - WTF has QLD ever done??

Yet another example of the AFL having no respect for the game's history whatsoever. Yes I get that QLD has helped this season, they've also been too stupid to be interested in the sport for more than 90% of its history and even done everything they could to ****** its progress towards a national game.

Bottom line is Gill's rewarding a bunch of XXXX-swilling yobbos unworthy of hosting our most prized sporting spectacle. This isn't about paying back Palaszuck, its about going with whatever choice will put the most money in the AFL's pockets. As usual.

It was never going to be in W.A unless we paid for it which we shouldn't have to

We're already carrying the country financially so Marky Mark wouldn't be shelling out money to Gil. It is highly likely Gil chose QLD and Shitlaide over W.A because of monetary reasons

If anyone has been to a game at the Gabba this will be absolute sh*t. Would have rather he sent it to Shitlaide

You tried to pay for norf games and that didn't work.

Don't pretend your above slutting yourselfs

Lifted a finger to keep the season alive? Mate WA & SA have supported football for over 100 years - WTF has QLD ever done??

Yet another example of the AFL having no respect for the game's history whatsoever. Yes I get that QLD has helped this season, they've also been too stupid to be interested in the sport for more than 90% of its history and even done everything they could to ****** its progress towards a national game.

Bottom line is Gill's rewarding a bunch of XXXX-swilling yobbos unworthy of hosting our most prized sporting spectacle. This isn't about paying back Palaszuck, its about going with whatever choice will put the most money in the AFL's pockets. As usual.

I am all for calling Queensland rednecks but the effect is lessened when you do it in defence of Perth.

I am all for calling Queensland rednecks but the effect is lessened when you do it in defence of Perth.
Let's be honest about it - the moment the GF has to leave Victoria all the choices are bad.

If anyone has been to a game at the Gabba this will be absolute sh*t. Would have rather he sent it to Shitlaide

There's no chip here, it's WA with the chip about seemingly everything Victorian, even when it doesn't stack up to reason (like right now).

Plus, Marky Mark threw enough Gaff-esque snipes over the last 6 months to push you below Adelaide in the pecking order. :$

And what have they done for us lately?

This was a potential $500million hole for the AFL, a greater threat than the game has ever been under, and it was Queensland who did the heavy lifting to get football out of it. If WA or SA made even half the effort Queensland did they'd be hosting the game, but they didn't, so here we are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gil's job is now complete, total destruction of the once proud Australian Rules game, you can practically hear the groans of collapse in a last attempt to save the corrupt, biased and flagrantly unfair system he deconstructed over his time ruling the "Junta" like regime.

Gil tells WA to GAGF! :tearsofjoy:
Wasn't going to allow us to bail the game out again, if he was serious he would of taken the 10 Million offer to help out with some of the repayments. But his plan is clear, unravel the game to where its played at state level only with diminishing returns. Then take up his job working directly for Soros!

Why Are bitter Eagles Flogs taking this decision out on The Tigers/Richmond ?

They had no power or sway over this decision at all, it was all done at political/cabinet level.

Blame your silly state government and Premier for not wanting to come to the ballpark to help with the heavy loading to save the Season when COVID19 struck.

Gil's job is now complete, total destruction of the once proud Australian Rules game, you can practically hear the groans of collapse in a last attempt to save the corrupt, biased and flagrantly unfair system he deconstructed over his time ruling the "Junta" like regime.

Think we now know that WA MP Matt posts on Big Footy.

Eat a big, cheesy bag of dicks you self entitled pack of Western campaigners. ****ing hilarious. And the point that is lost in this is we may need a hand with the season next year. Who's to say our covid issues will be gone. It was a common sense and respectful decision to give it to the state that kept the game alive this season. And we may need to call on more favours next year. And as for the cash WA offered, big deal, what's the bigger number, the $30 mill you guys offered or the TV rights deal, plus advertising etc that was kept in tact this season with QLD's assistance. Take your cash and cram it up your arses WA.

giphy-2.gif

source (4).gif

anigif_original-8637-1461284774-14.gif

1-1.gif

Yidaki its a given the next 10+ years will be a Victorian Premier. I'm thinking Richmond v Geelong would be a good game as they are clearly the best 2 teams.

I think hosting it at the Gabba is a great decision;

1 - I live opposite the Gabba, so I'll enjoy the once in a lifetime novelty of being able to just rock up to the stadium and watch the GF for a $30 GA ticket and;

2 - The massive financial losses coming from this decision means that hopefully, some of the clubs on life support will finally be snuffed out.

Win-win.

1 - I live opposite the Gabba, so I'll enjoy the once in a lifetime novelty of being able to just rock up to the stadium and watch the GF for a $30 GA ticket and;

2 - The massive financial losses coming from this decision means that hopefully, some of the clubs on life support will finally be snuffed out.

Win-win.

You would have to be a complete Oompa Lumpa if you think you will get a ticket to this year's GF for 30 dollars.

Win-win.

Pfffft, your $30 mill meant **** all in the grand scheme of things. Gil know this. If it wasn't for QLD's assistance clubs would have disappeared. Maybe you sooks should just disband and let the big boys play and you guys go back to the WAFL where you would be much happier (and we wouldn't have to listen to you lot piss and moan and sook, every day).

Remove this Banner Ad

Post here if you're extremely happy the Grand Final is not being held in Perf ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back