Up the Coasters Post Season Awards 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

And on the flip side, this board apparently rates TK much higher than the coaches at WCE. He was top five in the board's MVP I think.

If it's coming from the same board that offered giving Shuey and Nic Nat one year deals at the end of last year then I'm not surprised.

If it's coming from the same board that offered giving Shuey and Nic Nat one year deals at the end of last year then I'm not surprised.
Pretty sure those are 2 different boards... 🤔
drunk i love lucy GIF

Crippa finishing 6th, really does prove that he is still so underrated from the general public. Ideally he wouldn't be so high, but each week is given a specific role and more often than not performs that role well.

Yes at times he can be a frustrating watch with ball in hand etc, but has forever been a hell of a team player and will continue to do that until he finishes.

So happy for Gov, one of the good guys!

Ok campaigners, i skimmed past a WCE FB post and it was celebrating Duggan as being THE medalist, so settle down.

Chris Mainwaring Medalist
Swinging Dick

Based on what Dark Sharks had to say about bs bs the B&F anyway.

Kelly won the B&F 12 months ago.

A few short memories here.
That’s credits Migs. Anything older than 24 hours is credits. We hung onto a bunch of guys in their 30s after a flag six years ago, so now next week is all that matters. Stop talking about his credits, what have you done for me lately thanks.

Come to think of it, haven’t heard much of Harley Reid in the last few weeks either. Trade while we can?

That’s credits Migs. Anything older than 24 hours is credits. We hung onto a bunch of guys in their 30s after a flag six years ago, so now next week is all that matters. Stop talking about his credits, what have you done for me lately thanks.

Come to think of it, haven’t heard much of Harley Reid in the last few weeks either. Trade while we can?

DD56C7EF-2F25-4321-B48F-C1681362ED84.jpeg
“They’re not going to keep him, Mitch”

Remove this Banner Ad

Up the Coasters Post Season Awards 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back