Prediction Round 23, 2024: Changes vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to mention that have played 16 of 22 games so far in Melbourne so they haven't traveled much and now have to come west after a bruising and exhausting match where they had no bench basically half way through the game.

It couldn't be a better time to get them and I'm expecting a win on the weekend.
Nothing less than a complete domination from the boys this week.

Paul Sun-Hyung Lee Baseball GIF by Kim's Convenience

Barrass and/or Edwards to come in.
Gaff to Sub again.
If Crippa is sore bring in Petch otherwise minimal changes.

Carlton have a fairly experienced bodies mostly fit full of bigger bodies. Regardless of the outs, whether we win or not will largely depend on how well we manage to contain Walsh and Cripps. They should still get supply and the worry in a week where they lose their big guys is that they will line up largely unpredictable.

Kennedy, Hewett, Acres, Oliver Hollands and Concetta (who I expect to see tag Yeo or Reid) are a decent supporting act. Also expect to see Williams, Elijah Hollands rotate off the HFF and given some more midfield time too- both of those guys are quite dynamic.

Will be good to see how we line up against the midfield.

Confidence is a funny thing, I dare say if we are a chance we will need to jump them early. If it’s close late I dare say Carlton has the class to get over the line that GC or North simply don’t have, even with the outs.

Freo were always my second side, maybe because I never saw them as a threat.
Then in 2005/2006 the barracking for Sydney and the anti West Coast rhetoric turned me back towards the light.
Don’t hate them, just don’t care.
Yeh that's me. They havent done anything to be worth hating.

I pity their supporters.

I think indifference is actually a bigger insult ha

Carlton have a fairly experienced bodies mostly fit full of bigger bodies. Regardless of the outs, whether we win or not will largely depend on how well we manage to contain Walsh and Cripps. They should still get supply and the worry in a week where they lose their big guys is that they will line up largely unpredictable.

Kennedy, Hewett, Acres, Oliver Hollands and Concetta (who I expect to see tag Yeo or Reid) are a decent supporting act. Also expect to see Williams, Elijah Hollands rotate off the HFF and given some more midfield time too- both of those guys are quite dynamic.

Will be good to see how we line up against the midfield.

Confidence is a funny thing, I dare say if we are a chance we will need to jump them early. If it’s close late I dare say Carlton has the class to get over the line that GC or North simply don’t have, even with the outs.
Tbf if we can't beat this demoralised injured depleted team. We really are as shit as Gold Coast and the kangas

Not to mention that have played 16 of 22 games so far in Melbourne so they haven't traveled much and now have to come west after a bruising and exhausting match where they had no bench basically half way through the game.

It couldn't be a better time to get them and I'm expecting a win on the weekend.
Nothing less than a complete domination from the boys this week.

Paul Sun-Hyung Lee Baseball GIF by Kim's Convenience's Convenience

Barrass and/or Edwards to come in.
Gaff to Sub again.
If Crippa is sore bring in Petch otherwise minimal changes.
Barrass can eat my balls

(Log in to remove this ad.)

While Carlton are ripe for the picking, I simply cannot trust this team as of right now. I’d still tip Carlton, and while there is a small glimmer of hope, I still am cautious.

Can’t wait to see it unfold.
Thats where im sitting.

Im kind of thinking this is winnable...but those home games against the hawks, norf and saints come to mind.

Wowwweee it's looney town. Wce are betting favourites. Duffield with article saying jarrad needs to win in order to get the job.

Seems like the nuffie supporters and the Vic media whom want to build us into goliath in order to prop up carlton when they win are really setting the scene.

Collingwood had no fwd like and won due to their mids.

Carlton have a clean healthy midfield seems to be oblivious to everyone

The PTSD from Carlton’s previous Optus visits is weighing heavily…….my head is saying beware the wounded bull….. definitely not getting my hopes up. I shall however enjoy watching the Freo supporters having to barrack for West Coast to stay in contention…….

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
They might be down but the aren’t out. They got a lot to play for over the next week. Sometimes teams/players in circumstances lift and it even galvanises them. Fully expect it to to be a proper slog. A real Danger game for us.

Eagles by 70 points

Tbf if we can't beat this demoralised injured depleted team. We really are as shit as Gold Coast and the kangas
It is sure nice to have some confidence going into a weekend for a change.

But last time I felt like this we went 2.15 to 3 quarter time. :straining:

finals on line- Carlton are not going to walk over I think. We have been easy beats for too long even with the outs they will come over confident

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back